1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If that's what he's asking them the answer is..no. There is no way they just change the led. and until a figure is put up for PO there's really no way to know if it's for sure going to release. So no one could be 100% positive about this anyway. Not even hot toys CEO. They don't have final say without marvel sign off on every product.

I just can't see them ever just changing the led and re-releasing a product. They have never done it before. And any rerelease would be done long after the fact not a year later.

Yeah, after messing around with the helmet for a while, the eyes are not getting any brighter.
Which is odd since that red light is bright as hell with the faceplate off… almost blinding, lol.

Isn't the LED located on the forehead and not directly behind the lenses of the helmet's faceplate? Maybe that's why it's not as bright?

I know, I know, anyone can find a screengrab to justify just about any point one is making but they weren't that bright in the movie, were they?

CINEMA-Ant%20man.jpg

Isn't the LED located on the forehead and not directly behind the lenses of the helmet's faceplate? Maybe that's why it's not as bright?

I know, I know, anyone can find a screengrab to justify just about any point one is making but they weren't that bright in the movie, were they?

CINEMA-Ant%20man.jpg

No they weren't and considering they'll probably never be turned on in my display, it just doesn't matter...batteries will be removed.

Maybe a white LED with the red lenses would have worked better than a red LED with red lenses...maybe?

Should have mine tomorrow, can't wait. He's gonna be joining my Guardians gang. I'm getting rid of all my other Marvel figures but think he will be at home there, filling drax's spot!

Received today:

Hot Toys - MMS 308 - ANT-MAN - Ant-Man

Awesome figure!

Especially the headsculpt that knocks this figure to another level
(my phone pics absolutly don't do it any justice!)

The suit is tight, and limits it's posability a lot, I had a hard time getting some decent poses out of it.

The helmet looks great, and thank god the 2 wires on the back are detachable cause I would really think they will break easy if they were stuck for good, while moving it's head.

Accessory wise, I couldn't ask for much more, when looking back at the movie, maybe a different pose for the mini sized Ant-Man would have been nice, I already got the black-out Ant-Man from the Touch booklet with a nice pose, but for collector's who missed out on that one, it would have been a nice addition to get another small version of this aswell.

Now looking at this amazing sculpt, it's a shame Hot Toys didn't include a full revealed headsculpt, so you could pose him unmasked with his helmet in his hand.

Overall very happy with this release!

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg

Been following this thread with some thoughts of buying the figure. This looks like a new level of realism for Hot Toys. I'm likely going to buy this. Every picture here looks like an on-the-set picture.

...I'm trying not to think about how long we have to wait for SSC to get these and ship them out to us. :impatient:

Back