1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And they should have used magnets to hold hoses in place. I breathe on it and one falls out.

Maybe this will help you all. I stuffed a small amount of blue tac in the hole and pushed the hoses into it. Doesn't move and doesn't harm the figure.

Kicking myself I didn't order Ant-man. I was trying to wait till SSC had him in stock cause I didn't want to pay the nrd and then like the second he came in, he waitlisted. The figure looks even more impressive in photos some of you have taken. I'm sort of in the same boat with The vision as I'm waiting to see the difference between aou and the civil war one but I'm feeling more and more I need to pull the trigger on Vision to avoid an Ant-man situation. I could always order Civil War Ant-man but I hate the helmet and prefer this one. Are there any other sites that do payment plans on hot toys other than SSC?

Kicking myself I didn't order Ant-man. I was trying to wait till SSC had him in stock cause I didn't want to pay the nrd and then like the second he came in, he waitlisted. The figure looks even more impressive in photos some of you have taken. I'm sort of in the same boat with The vision as I'm waiting to see the difference between aou and the civil war one but I'm feeling more and more I need to pull the trigger on Vision to avoid an Ant-man situation. I could always order Civil War Ant-man but I hate the helmet and prefer this one. Are there any other sites that do payment plans on hot toys other than SSC?

You get that th NRD is not extra right? Why do people care so much about being asked to put 20 bucks down one 220 dollar figure? It comes off the cost of the figure as long as you actually follow through the with your promise to buy.

You get that th NRD is not extra right? Why do people care so much about being asked to put 20 bucks down one 220 dollar figure? It comes off the cost of the figure as long as you actually follow through the with your promise to buy.

I got to agree with this. I don't order from SS too much because of state tax but the NRD is put towards the cost of the figure. I guess people want the option to buy cheaper if it comes across(the reason the NRD is there in the first place). SS, as a business needs to know the logistics of the figure and the NRD helps move that along.

I waited too long as well and got worried...searching the web for some store in the US selling him. Thankfully Ebay helped me out and was about the same price. I usually like to wait to see how the production figures came out, but simply waited too long. Won't make the same mistake again!

It sounds silly but it's easier for me to hide from my wife just how many hot toys i'm paying on at once if there's no nrd. When she sees the nrd go through, she knows I'm getting another one. If she don't, I can always say,"oh, i'm not paying on scarlet witch yet. they pushed her back and I changed my payment plan up". It keeps more peace in my house when I don't have to have that little 22 dollar signal lol. I've gone hot toy crazy this year and instead of buying like one or two a year, I've skyrocketed to close to a dozen in the past 12 months so yeah...

It sounds silly but it's easier for me to hide from my wife just how many hot toys i'm paying on at once if there's no nrd. When she sees the nrd go through, she knows I'm getting another one. If she don't, I can always say,"oh, i'm not paying on scarlet witch yet. they pushed her back and I changed my payment plan up". It keeps more peace in my house when I don't have to have that little 22 dollar signal lol. I've gone hot toy crazy this year and instead of buying like one or two a year, I've skyrocketed to close to a dozen in the past 12 months so yeah...

The addiction is like crack.

I was just on the phone with a buddy of mine talking about Preordering Ellen Ripley. I'm not doing that. That's crack talk! I already got 5 hot toys i'm paying on and i'm negotiating with my wife to "calm down" after I'm done with those and go back to my 2 a year or so thing. I think I can talk her into 4 a year though. Negotiations are ongoing lol.

I had a chat to Popcultcha in Australia about when the ETA is for Ant-Man, and they told me due to "shipping complications", they won't get him until early June. It's annoying because I'm seeing other Aussies who have received him from other Aussie distributors, and I'm getting very envious. I understand not all retailers get their products from the same place but faaaark...! :impatient:

You shouldn't lie to your wife.

Grow some balls man.

If you're hiding things from you wife than a NRD is the least of your worries.

Don't listen to these other jokers. :p Some women can make life hell unless things go their way. You're keeping what little peace you can. Just like when you tell her she doesn't look fat in that one outfit that looks more like a moo moo with belt than a dress. lol

Back