1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can remove the dress without needing to cut the belt.

The figure's limbs detach very easily as I recall and that is required to remove the dress without altering it.

Once the limbs are off the dress can be fed up through the belt.

So in order to replace the dress on one of these figures I would have to disassemble the figure itself?

I don’t have one yet, but was in the market. Prices are a little crazy now. Not sure how I feel about taking the whole hypothetical figure apart to put on a nicer dress.

So in order to replace the dress on one of these figures I would have to disassemble the figure itself?

I don’t have one yet, but was in the market. Prices are a little crazy now. Not sure how I feel about taking the whole hypothetical figure apart to put on a nicer dress.
No, the HT dress can be removed and the custom dress pulled on without disassenbling anything more major. At least with Coco's custom dress.

No, you don't have to disassemble the figure, you just pull the arms out of the shoulder socket. The dress slips on over the hips and chest, it's tight enough that you think it won't fit, but luckily those body parts are softer PVC, so there's enough give to make it work. Just plug the arms back in once the dress is on.

bumping for dress payments once again. deadline is sept 15. This is the LAST CHANCE to get in on the run, there will never be another one, and none on the previous run ever go up for sale. And, priced at literally half of every other current yunsil project, its now or never.

9cK3Pck.jpg

SLnO3rz.jpg
I told you to forget it!

The custom dress is a beautiful improvement. Can I assume it will be easy to put on the figure?

I finally pulled the trigger and bought one of these Leias on eBay....at a price that makes me nervous to pull the arms off, which sounds necessary in order to replace the stock dress.

On a related note, if anyone can recommend where to buy a spare body for this figure, just in case......I am ALL EARS.

Removing these arms are super easy. Hair dryer if you wanted to be extra safe but it’s probably not even needed. They pop off in a ball joint the same way the ankles do on a standard 1/6 body

Back