1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can remove the dress without needing to cut the belt.

The figure's limbs detach very easily as I recall and that is required to remove the dress without altering it.

Once the limbs are off the dress can be fed up through the belt.

IMG_20201013_134628_927.jpg
IMG_20201013_134628_928.jpg
IMG_20201013_134628_931.jpg

Had some time to repose some figures today and break out the exclusive for my Leia.

The original dress is quite frustrating.

The best thing I did was obtain a aftermarket replacement. I can't thank Coco enough for running that project.

I bought her used recently and just discovered that there is a pretty good looking knock off out there. Can someone please look at some quick photos I just took and tell me if they think I got the real deal? Looking back, the seller was a bit sketchy. She also did not have a box or shipper. I can take other photos if it there is something to specifically indicate if it is legit. Thanks!

https://imgur.com/a/OkLtJ08

I bought her used recently and just discovered that there is a pretty good looking knock off out there. Can someone please look at some quick photos I just took and tell me if they think I got the real deal? Looking back, the seller was a bit sketchy. She also did not have a box or shipper. I can take other photos if it there is something to specifically indicate if it is legit. Thanks!

I'm 99% sure that's the real deal.

Unless it is lens distortion stretching the face, the original's face is more round.

I was pretty close with my phone. I will break out my Sony camera and put a longer lens on it to get further back and minimize any distortion. Will repost back a bit later. Thanks

I was pretty close with my phone. I will break out my Sony camera and put a longer lens on it to get further back and minimize any distortion. Will repost back a bit later. Thanks

That will def be some distortion then. If in hand it isn't quite so long, look at the skin tones. The knockoff tones are a bit flatter than normal HT skin tones. Not as much texture. And if the dress is terrible it is likely legit :lol

The first pic looks a bit sketch, but the second pic looks a lot better. Usually knock-offs don't get all the tones in the face, but that looks good. If you think it looks good, that's really what matters

Looks like the real deal to me. If it?s a knock off it?s the best one I?ve seen so far.

The knock off Leia (Fire toys) has seams in her hair on both sides, the collar of the dress is not sewn under the hood, and the soles of her boots are clean, without text.

Hey guys, posting this here as well for anyone whos not on COS or the FB groups, Im doing one more and FINAL EVER run of the yunsil Leia dress. anyone on the original run will tell you what an upgrade it is from the hot toys stock.

price is $200, payment deadline is Aug 25, delivery is Nov- Dec 2021

if project doesnt hit 50 buyers, it will be cancelled and all money refunded. 200 is the price at 50, the quotes get more expensive as the numbers get smaller and Im not interested in having the price debate again. so its 50 or nothing.

Attachments

• MJ1_9408.jpeg
    MJ1_9408.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 123
  • MJ1_9411.jpeg
    MJ1_9411.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 123
Hey guys, posting this here as well for anyone whos not on COS or the FB groups, Im doing one more and FINAL EVER run of the yunsil Leia dress. anyone on the original run will tell you what an upgrade it is from the hot toys stock.

price is $200, payment deadline is Aug 25, delivery is Nov- Dec 2021

if project doesnt hit 50 buyers, it will be cancelled and all money refunded. 200 is the price at 50, the quotes get more expensive as the numbers get smaller and Im not interested in having the price debate again. so its 50 or nothing.
I was on the list back in the original SSF Forum. How or where do we send payment?

bumping for dress payments once again. deadline is sept 15. This is the LAST CHANCE to get in on the run, there will never be another one, and none on the previous run ever go up for sale. And, priced at literally half of every other current yunsil project, its now or never.

9cK3Pck.jpg

SLnO3rz.jpg

Back