1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Version
2di0suw.png

That is much better :clap

Tremendous improvement. Hot Toys needs to see this. :clap

Yeah, JC -- don't listen to HT HK geeks who don't care for SW anyways, listen to us, we know better. We are your market and we want this painted correctly.

Here it is, staring you in the face, keep it on your screen, study it, learn it, know it . Then do this repaint!

Thanks.

Looks good to me. Damn HT are really pumping out the figures. I'm gonna go broke once they star releasing ESB and ROTJ figures

Has anyone compared the regular Luke and Stormtrooper to see if they are the same sculpt or not?

I really like this figure. ESB was good, this ANH is great and makes me excited for the eventual ROTJ Jedi Luke. That's the one I really want.

I almost like the stormtrooper better with the eyes slightly right. Less deer-in-the-headlights.

But I'm fine with both sculpts, it will fit in fine with Ben and Han and Leia which are all a little glammed up.

No one else finds it odd that they didn't show Han in trooper getup at the same time? I mean, the most popular comments in the Star Wars Hot Toys posts on Facebook are "Where's Drax?" and "Where's Quicksilver?" Don't get me wrong, there are also a few "Where's Ripley?" but I have yet to see "Where's Han?"

Back