1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still very happy with my (slightly tweaked) Jnix sculpt. :)

a2434bf5c285c51cf8f6f82d4a2e7745.jpg

Here's the knock-off ANH Luke head after making the mouth open up a bit and thinning the bridge of the nose between the eyes. Apart from those changes (and repaint of the face and hairpiece), it's the same sculpt as the stock HT next to him. I don't know if this made for any improvement at all, but it was fun trying.

View attachment 373231

He looks like Beavis!!! I AM CORNHOLIO!!!

Well, Comatoast, the pic you did with the HT Luke holding the Skyhopper is the best I've seen that sculpt look. And, the pic you posted above of the Jnix sculpt is the best I've seen that one look too. Without getting into criticizing either sculpt (both sculptors being talented and having invested time & energy into making their art), I just want to give you props for being phenomenally talented at presenting them the way you have. You're brilliant at it, and it's really cool to see your artwork.

I still have the old sideshow luke stormtrooper sculpt I thought that was the best looking for mark Hamill then. wonder what a good paint job could do for that sculpt.

I still have the old sideshow luke stormtrooper sculpt I thought that was the best looking for mark Hamill then. wonder what a good paint job could do for that sculpt.

I had it on my old Stormtrooper Luke custom figure for a while, but it is a little on the large side, as with all those older Sideshow sculpts.

Back