1/6 Hot Toys - MMS290/D10 - Avengers: AoU - War Machine Mark II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a93ef1efee8b0efb4ea88e1c0c4f959d.jpg

64e86e6e6b4114059d21952d9f2bc897.jpg

Haven't touched mk43 in awhile so I thought I'd bring him out and try a new pose.

where did you get the stands? Stoney?
Yessir!

Hey KJ, just wondering how do you like those stands, I'm going to order a couple myself although I think the name plates need to to be more specific...Iron Man MK 43, etc.?
I love them! Had him make me some for all of my Marvel figures. Now want some for the Star Wars figures, lol. As for the nameplates, I thought about that too. But then you're squeezing a lot onto it, and I like the size of the font and all when its just "Iron Man" etc. Now if you have a ton of armors I can understand wanting to go that route. But I only have the mark 3 and 43 right now, so this works for me.

Thanks KJ, are the name plates glued in place? I'm looking at replacing all of my stands with these; getting the figures off the huge HT stands would probably free up some space and allow for more than two figures per shelf... the MK 43 stand takes up way too much real estate!

Back