1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing that came to my mind during the banner 'rescuing the damsel aka deadly assassin :)thud:) in distress was "Love is for Children" hah.
- It was our of character and I think BW would have been able to escape that jail. It was just used unnecessarily to tell us that there's 'something' going on between them :horror :rolleyes2

The thing that came to my mind during the banner 'rescuing the damsel aka deadly assassin :)thud:) in distress was "Love is for Children" hah.
- It was our of character and I think BW would have been able to escape that jail. It was just used unnecessarily to tell us that there's 'something' going on between them :horror :rolleyes2

Well one thing I did like is that she said she adores him not that she loves him. If she would have said love I woulda lost my mind :lol

Unnecessary describes it perfectly :ohbfrank:

Well one thing I did like is that she said she adores him not that she loves him. If she would have said love I woulda lost my mind :lol

Oh you and me both! Don't get me wrong I don't have an issue with it, ScarJo's portrayal of her has always been flirtatious and whatnot; one would imagine that is useful for certain 'assignments' in order to infiltrate and eliminate a target. I Just think Josh went a tad OTT.

Of course it all comes back to how much was cut and if there is more to that scene to add a little more context.

Unnecessary describes it perfectly :ohbfrank:

"Hmmmmmm" Came to mind definitely!
- As Angel notes, it was saved by the fact the L word wasn't used.

Last edited:
Oh you and me both! Don't get me wrong I don't have an issue with it, ScarJo's portrayal of her has always been flirtatious and whatnot; one would imagine that is useful for certain 'assignments' in order to infiltrate and illuminate a target. I Just think Josh went a tad OTT.

Of course it all comes back to how much was cut and if there is more to that scene to add a little more context.

I think he just handled her development wrong
She was always flirty but also got the job done

I hope we see more of Black Widow kicking ass, personally I'd be ok if they left any cut Banner/Nat stuff out :lol or at least make it a deleted scene I'll never watch

I think it's safe to say that they might go with the angle of her missing him and worrying about where he went after AoU, but yes I'm confindent we will see a pretty ruthless and badass Black Widow :yess: in CW.

Ideally in a modern Grey suit :monkey3

I think it's safe to say that they might go with the angle of her missing him and worrying about where he went after AoU, but yes I'm confindent we will see a pretty ruthless and badass Black Widow :yess: in CW.

Ideally in a modern Grey suit :monkey3

Yes indeed :duff
and I seen that pic you posted earlier, thats a nice looking suit, I like it :hi5:
Costume's a bit much... so tight. But the confidence, I can feel the righteousness surging.

No Poster. No witty gif riposte.

15%2B-%2B1.gif

Where's the real Brainy, what have you done with it?

:lol

Back