1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its Banner. They leaked the Lego Infinity War sets and it was Banner inside the suit.

There were other spoilers in there too.

Wow, for real? I haven't seen any lego spoilers for this yet, but I also haven't been looking for them since they tend to mislead sometimes... I just woke up not to long before commenting that because after watching the trailer a few times before falling asleep, i kept thinking about it in my dreams and had a eureka moment about Banner being in that armor and woke up to comment about it. :lol

I was charged on Monday. I spoke to SS today. They said they had a delay in shipping for the rest of second batch. They are coming in from their freighter today and will be shipped out later on the week.

Well that sux. Looks like they might be shipping them on Monday 12/4 since its already wednesday and their receiving time from the freighter might take a couple days.

Banner and a HB arm...looks pretty cool!

Capture.JPG

I could be way off here, but something tells me that it's not Stark in that 'buster armor, but Banner.

would make sense, if he's back to banner maybe he doesnt want to turn again (Mentioned in Thor) so tony give him the suit so he can fight but not turn? but then at the battle of wakanda he is Hulk again. depends on the timeline, maybe he's just helping test the suit with tony?

Wow, for real? I haven't seen any lego spoilers for this yet, but I also haven't been looking for them since they tend to mislead sometimes... I just woke up not to long before commenting that because after watching the trailer a few times before falling asleep, i kept thinking about it in my dreams and had a eureka moment about Banner being in that armor and woke up to comment about it. :lol

Lol yeah. Lego already took them down. I remember the Lego CW airport scene fiasco. Major spoiler at the time lol.

Banner in the new Buster would be epic. I can see the armor finally getting torn apart by outriders, only for Hulk to rip through the hull and knock them all away.

Banner in the new Buster would be epic. I can see the armor finally getting torn apart by outriders, only for Hulk to rip through the hull and knock them all away.

That would be pretty epic! Or like a Trojan horse set up to make it look like tony and surprise on Thanos!!

would make sense, if he's back to banner maybe he doesnt want to turn again (Mentioned in Thor) so tony give him the suit so he can fight but not turn? but then at the battle of wakanda he is Hulk again. depends on the timeline, maybe he's just helping test the suit with tony?

He lands like the hulk in terms of body language, sort of like an ape. I'm curious if Banner would do that in human form, or if it implies the Hulk is actually in it. Given the Hulk's impervious nature though, it would seem like the armor would be pointless, unless if it were all made of Vibranium or something.

He lands like the hulk in terms of body language, sort of like an ape. I'm curious if Banner would do that in human form, or if it implies the Hulk is actually in it. Given the Hulk's impervious nature though, it would seem like the armor would be pointless, unless if it were all made of Vibranium or something.

I agree it would be pointless for hulk to wear the armor it seems like it would just get in his way of smashing bad guys. HT would have to change a lot to have a hulk inside this like the MK43 is inside this one. But it would give me a reason to get second one if it's a iron hulk armor.

Day one pre-order for me at my local comic book store and they have not heard a word yet has anybody else ordered from your local comic book store and receive the Hulkbuster or any information when you will receive it

Back