1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s still a wait and be patient. SSC is just fufiling orders from 2016. They haven’t started with stuff from 2017 yet. Hopefully by the end of the year but probably in Jan or later. Depends on HT. that’s what I’ve been told

Just received from HT! YES!!

The final flex payment and shipping costs for your Hulkbuster Sixth Scale Figure item will be processed on Saturday, November 25, 2017. If your date falls on the weekend or a holiday, your payment will be charged on the next business day. Please review your information and make any changes necessary through your online account by Friday, November 24, 2017.

We look forward to delivering your item to you!

As memtioned in many other posts, shipping to NJ (USA) was $44.09.

My Hulkbuster has arrived in the UK and cleared customs so should be with me tomorrow. Can’t wait

Looking forward to the arrival of the second wave and the life it'll bring to this thread...this is too cool a figure for it to die already. I brought a good friend by the house over the weekend and the only thing he could do was laugh uncontrollably because of the size of the figure; it catches most people off guard. He's very much a reality-based person and has zero knowledge of the Marvel Universe but certainly appreciated the design and workmanship that went into it.

Stories like this make me very excited to receive mine. I told my wife and showed her pics so she’s excited but I know she doesn’t really understand how big this is going to be hahahaha(evil laugh)

Stories like this make me very excited to receive mine. I told my wife and showed her pics so she’s excited but I know she doesn’t really understand how big this is going to be hahahaha(evil laugh)

I know what you mean. I will always remember this figure (haven't received it yet), but was scouring BBTS for cancelled preorders and after a few days of refreshing it every five minutes I finally got one! It was around 11pm at night here in CA and my wife and I were in bed talking and the, "now available" popped up on their site and I site that in disbelief for a nanosecond then jumped up in mid conversation and ran to get my wallet and ordered it! Priceless.

Looking forward to my own figures as well as others figures and their experiences ;)

Well I tried to get SSC to charge me tomorrow instead of Monday but they gave me the usual "its not in stock yet" line. I just left it at that. I think they didn't want to overburden their workload right before the holiday so they are charging all the ones they got in the warehouse on Monday. Oh well, didn't hurt to try. :lol

When did you order it?

I ordered mine December 16, 2016.

I know what you mean. I will always remember this figure (haven't received it yet), but was scouring BBTS for cancelled preorders and after a few days of refreshing it every five minutes I finally got one! It was around 11pm at night here in CA and my wife and I were in bed talking and the, "now available" popped up on their site and I site that in disbelief for a nanosecond then jumped up in mid conversation and ran to get my wallet and ordered it! Priceless.

Looking forward to my own figures as well as others figures and their experiences ;)

Hahaha! That’s aweasome! Yeah I made an account with BBTS a few years ago so I just kee my credit card on file in case of situations like that. This is gonna be epic!

Hahaha! That’s aweasome! Yeah I made an account with BBTS a few years ago so I just kee my credit card on file in case of situations like that. This is gonna be epic!

Ya, I do too. It was odd at that moment for whatever reason it wasn't saved and I could not order it without putting in my cc # again. I was thinking OMG please dont let someone else checkout with my toy lol.

Eagerly anticipating this bad boy.

Ya, I do too. It was odd at that moment for whatever reason it wasn't saved and I could not order it without putting in my cc # again. I was thinking OMG please dont let someone else checkout with my toy lol.

Eagerly anticipating this bad boy.

Haha, I was saying that when I was watching budget starks 2nd video on this figure. I thought it was really something special that might not be replicated again so I quickly decided to cancel many p.o I had up and decided to purchase this. As far as I’m concerned I made the right choice since a lot of my p.o dropped and the overall products I don’t think were that great.

fb8c5dcb438c3d8ef6be7074dd9993bd.jpg

Keen to see what inboxstudio has in store

Your Hulkbuster Sixth Scale Figure item will be arriving into our warehouse in a few days. It is scheduled to be charged to your credit card on Monday, November 27, 2017.

Fingers crossed!

Got my HB unboxed. Wow!! He is huge. He can be posed really well and is very sturdy. I wanted to have him posed against Hulk but I don’t have the space sadly. I’ll try and get some pics up later.

Yeah the Kotobukiya is not exactly 1/6 scale. Noticeably smaller than the Hot Toys when they're near each other, but next to a 1/6th Hulkbuster, probably wouldn't notice it.

You were right about not really noticing the height difference with the kotobykia statue next to the mark 44. Actually the scale of Kotobykia’s figure has a more believable real world look to it than Hot Toys’ Mark 43.

Enjoy! Sorry for the crappy phone shot. Anyone who is considering this then don’t leave it too long. He is a must purchase if you got the room!
CD1479B2-ACEF-4BAA-8174-975CBCFF9883.jpg

Back