1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! It was a long evening, that was for sure. Read this instructions up and down
a couple times while putting everything together.

The box is about as big as the tumbler, that is correct. He also has his own individual brown shipper container
that looks like the cases of regular figures that arrive at Secret Base.

Wow crazy!!! Congrats again I look forward to getting this. Already paid the NRD and will have a 4 month payment. Already rearranged my shelves and double tripled checked the measurements budget stark gave on the video!! Super excited. Will have Hulk buster posed behind my first avenger hulk to team up and take on THANOS. If you don't mind me asking will you be buying the soap studio devices? I know it's going to be a lot of money but I'll eventually buy them to make it easier to show off the light features.

Most of the people that annoy others are on my ignore list, Dino Ranger. Do yourself a favor and follow suit. The boards have greatly improved.

Also, Congratulations!!! I can't wait to get mine.

Welp, I caved and ordered from HK. Should have him by end of the week. Awesome pics, Dino.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics and comments Dino; I'm thinking the legs had to be made this way to support the weight...the last thing we need on this guy is floppy limbs.

Wow crazy!!! Congrats again I look forward to getting this. Already paid the NRD and will have a 4 month payment. Already rearranged my shelves and double tripled checked the measurements budget stark gave on the video!! Super excited. Will have Hulk buster posed behind my first avenger hulk to team up and take on THANOS. If you don't mind me asking will you be buying the soap studio devices? I know it's going to be a lot of money but I'll eventually buy them to make it easier to show off the light features.

That's awesome, I am sure you will love him as much as I do.

I have looked into soap studios for my 1/4 scale iron man figures and was quoted close to $500 to light the three of them.
As much as I would like to light them up like Budget Stark, I just have not pulled the trigger. Perhaps down the road I will.

Welp, I caved and ordered from HK. Should have him by end of the week. Awesome pics, Dino.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the support, guys!

And yeah... Added him to my ignore list. Totally uncalled for... Even on a public forum.
No one should be able to criticize another person for spending their own money. Ever.

Well guys, I'm printing the last piece of my stand and will be painting Monday. I've reworked the .STL files to print easier and I've created a website to share it all. All in all it's about 95 hours of printing.

Go to NaplesHobbyist.com and download all the files and assembly instructions. It also has my print settings used and some recommendations.

Enjoy!
72919167d357157ae5d414f09e485b59.jpg
6b3ad32bdccb2c91a515be6a8f5944b4.jpg

Thanks for all the support, guys!

And yeah... Added him to my ignore list. Totally uncalled for... Even on a public forum.
No one should be able to criticize another person for spending their own money. Ever.

No offense to you but his comment is pretty clear. it wasnt critiquing you buying this figure, he was just pointing out the fact that your freelance work wasnt "free money" (which you later clarified). Its still income and money spent, which again no one demonized you for spending, just that you seemed to take a liberty with your justification (your OG comment)

Has anyone that have this in hand had measured the height?

According to budget starks video:

-Helmet down the height is just under 23 inches
- Helmet up ( don't know)
- arms straight down to sides with flush gauntlets 17 inches
- arms straight out I think was 24-26inches
- the length of feet is just under 11 inches

Hope that helps

According to budget starks video:

-Helmet down the height is just under 23 inches
- Helmet up ( don't know)
- arms straight down to sides with flush gauntlets 17 inches
- arms straight out I think was 24-26inches
- the length of feet is just under 11 inches

Hope that helps

Discussed the length of the feet with Dino. He measured it to be 10 inches. Just an FYI. Only reason I’m saying anything is I know space is tight for this piece. I had 10 1/2 inches to work with depth wise, so it was important information for me.

Thanks guys for the great info. I've just moved in to a new house a month ago and ordered a costum display cab for all my figures.
The bottom shelf is 24inches. So i'm hoping it will fit nicely. If not i might have to pose it with bended knee etc. Its still a long journey to recieve the HB, and the display cab has yet to be installed. Lol

No offense to you but his comment is pretty clear. it wasnt critiquing you buying this figure, he was just pointing out the fact that your freelance work wasnt "free money" (which you later clarified). Its still income and money spent, which again no one demonized you for spending, just that you seemed to take a liberty with your justification (your OG comment)

Exactly.

Discussed the length of the feet with Dino. He measured it to be 10 inches. Just an FYI. Only reason I’m saying anything is I know space is tight for this piece. I had 10 1/2 inches to work with depth wise, so it was important information for me.

Oh ok nice to know the feet was 10" that gives me that much more room.

Back