1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With a tentative release scheduled for October 25th via Sideshow stateside, I wouldn't be surprised if this is announced very soon. If, for some reason, the Sideshow date changes, I would expect a November/December release. No worries - it'll be here before 2018. Or maybe even sooner than anyone realizes.

My final flex still shows scheduled for October 25th, regardless.

Don't ever hedge your bets on sideshows release date or flex pay schedule because more often than not it changes. It takes them between 5-6 weeks to receive their stock once it releases in HK so yes, the final flex payment will definitely be pushed back for all of us soon. Unless by some miracle it is released this week in HK. One can only dream...

Don't ever hedge your bets on sideshows release date or flex pay schedule because more often than not it changes. It takes them between 5-6 weeks to receive their stock once it releases in HK so yes, the final flex payment will definitely be pushed back for all of us soon. Unless by some miracle it is released this week in HK. One can only dream...

True. But having said that, there are times when it's been very accurate. I have over 70 Hot Toys releases from Sideshow and have become quite familiar with their routines. I have a good feeling about this one coming out soon. 25th is still a month away, but by Sideshow's standards, it could be somewhat accurate and at least we have a roundabout time of when to expect it - give or take a couple of weeks...or more :)

It really blows my mind that we’ve had different iterations of HulkBuster by different companies, and Hot Toys still hasn’t released their 1/6 scale version. I love this company, but the delay is nearly unacceptable when you see other companies putting out bigger and smaller versions of this piece with ease. I don’t know. I’ll be happy once this guy is released, and I hope HT uses this release as a lesson learned. This is truly disappointing to many of their fans that it took this long.

Other companies have produced quality HulkBuster’s in half the time. So I’m not sure what your point is.

Yeah, but not sure those other companies (Comicave, King Arts) have as many "irons in the fire" so to speak. With all of the licensing Hot Toys does with Alien, Predator, Star Wars, DC, and with so many Marvel figures - it's really a wonder how they keep up like they do. This has taken a while to produce, yes, but not to be topped, Hot Toys decided to redesign the Hulkbuster - most likely based on the success King Arts had. They didn't have to do that, but it says something about their reputation among collectors. We expect the best, and often, they deliver.

Yeah, but not sure those other companies (Comicave, King Arts) have as many "irons in the fire" so to speak. With all of the licensing Hot Toys does with Alien, Predator, Star Wars, DC, and with so many Marvel figures - it's really a wonder how they keep up like they do. This has taken a while to produce, yes, but not to be topped, Hot Toys decided to redesign the Hulkbuster - most likely based on the success King Arts had. They didn't have to do that, but it says something about their reputation among collectors. We expect the best, and often, they deliver.

Very good point, sir. I really believe this will be the definitive HulkBuster. Time will tell, I suppose!

Couldn't have said my point better myself.

c789eda4b8b1148475193f44e764def4.jpg

Omg hype!!!!!! It's ****ing happening

Box doesn't look too big, can't wait for blogger pics!!!!

Heard this Hulkbuster weight like 10kg (22 lbs) :horror according to my friend picking it up at Secret Base!!
Man, it's gonna be tiring to move this thing around or even pose it:thud:

Back