1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
QuaintBigAsianwaterbuffalo-max-1mb.gif

I'd be surprised if it was only toyznhobby were the only ones who got wind of an imminent release from HT before any other retailer. Its likely someone at the store just wondering where hulkbuster actually is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The picture was posted by Kidult Toy Shop and just shared by Toyznhobby. So the question is really whether Kidult would have advance knowledge?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The picture was posted by Kidult Toy Shop and just shared by Toyznhobby. So the question is really whether Kidult would have advance knowledge?

Its friday. I asked kidult toy store.

If I recall/read this correctly, kidult was correct with the BvS Wonder Woman release

I'm going to remain calm until I see otherwise. A picture shared on Facebook does not have me convinced, but I'll be excited once we have concrete confirmation.

Sincerely,
A man who's been waiting for HulkBuster since December 2014.

Hopefully, we'll get to see pics of the Hulkbuster with the chest and head canopy's closed soon, as they always show it with them open with the mark 44 inside it...

Back