1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've posted it before, but this is what I got that was big enough for him (and closed to keep it dust free).
5db9b8a57782174fbe35953f79bb896a.jpg

Poor closet door

I heard it was being delayed until Hulkbuster's own feature film/origin movie comes out.

Remember when they delayed Drax and he arrived when the sequel was released in cinemas? Remember they delayed BvS Wonder Woman and then released her when her stand alone movie was out?
Really hope they don't delay HB until infinity war now that we know HB makes an appearance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm trying to price it all out right now. People are very greedy when it comes to fabrication prices. Oh well.

I have a friend that's going to 3d print some HOA foot clamps if that's the kind of thing you're looking for.

I have a friend that's going to 3d print some HOA foot clamps if that's the kind of thing you're looking for.
Not what I'm looking for, but I'm pretty interested. Message me a pic of yours when he makes them. That sounds awesome. Maybe I could incorporate it until my design somehow.

This is the one I'm doing. Frosted acrylic layers to hide RGB LEDs below. It's meant to fit inside the bottom of my hexagonal display case.
5a075223bb7ec9f8c1af86ce1d87b2f1.jpg

If we get it before christmas it would be great. I am counting with February 2018

Gesendet von meinem F3111 mit Tapatalk

If we get it before christmas it would be great. I am counting with February 2018

If we don't get it before February 2018 I'm going to... do nothing except be impatient and ***** to myself then forget about the hatred when it arrives.

You know, the usual.

If we don't get it before February 2018 I'm going to... do nothing except be impatient and ***** to myself then forget about the hatred when it arrives.

You know, the usual.
[emoji3] good catch of the situation here too

Back