1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to see HB again in Infinity War.

I'm also guessing the HB MK2 will have a sleeker design which is fine by me. I love the gritty bulkiness of the AOU version, kinda like how I still prefer the original War Machine design from IM2.

No worries. Thanks! Oh man i dont even know where/how to display 2 HB. Lol
I'm going to have to buy another of the displays I got just for the first one. No clue where I'll put it though. Luckily I have a few years to figure it out lol

I'm going to have to buy another of the displays I got just for the first one. No clue where I'll put it though. Luckily I have a few years to figure it out lol

Nice. I've been holding off getting a custom display cab waiting for HB. For a few years now. Lol

Nice. I've been holding off getting a custom display cab waiting for HB. For a few years now. Lol
I've posted it before, but this is what I got that was big enough for him (and closed to keep it dust free).
5db9b8a57782174fbe35953f79bb896a.jpg

I've posted it before, but this is what I got that was big enough for him (and closed to keep it dust free).
5db9b8a57782174fbe35953f79bb896a.jpg

Oh ya i've seen it before. Its really nice. Aren't you the one who's going to build a base of sort for it? How's it coming along?

I'm planning my display cab to be one cohesive display and try to make it as dynamic as i can. Wish i have Craig's talent making all those diorama.

Oh ya i've seen it before. Its really nice. Aren't you the one who's going to build a base of sort for it? How's it coming along?

I'm planning my display cab to be one cohesive display and try to make it as dynamic as i can. Wish i have Craig's talent making all those diorama.
Yeah I'm trying to price it all out right now. People are very greedy when it comes to fabrication prices. Oh well.

Buy both HB's first. Worry how to display later. :D
No problem, posted this a bit back.

Google "Hexagonal Display Case".

I got lucky and found a jewelry store going out of business and had this for sale for $200, although I belive I got it for $175 cash. Knowing they are worth $500, I grabbed it quick. She had a double wide one, which I regret not getting.

I highly recommend them, you could do 3 tiers of 1/6 scale figures easily. I would definitely swap out the stock lights though, they got very hot (I tested them on for an hour with no figures first).

Here is the wider version, which I wish I bought:
''.trim('https://www.storesupply.com/pc-12869-1162-black-stretched-hexagonal-display-tower-65235.aspx').''

Remember when they delayed Drax and he arrived when the sequel was released in cinemas? Remember they delayed BvS Wonder Woman and then released her when her stand alone movie was out?
Really hope they don't delay HB until infinity war now that we know HB makes an appearance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back