1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a much more colorful version than in the protos. But WOW.

But the fall pushback is kind of a bummer. And it's a generic pushback, not like they said definitively sept. or Nov.

It's finally happening...:panic:

Looks like a much more colorful version than in the protos. But WOW.

But the fall pushback is kind of a bummer. And it's a generic pushback, not like they said definitively sept. or Nov.

Well the first day of Fall(in the US at least) is September 22 and Winter begins on December 21 so we can reasonably assume it will come out between those months. :lol

But look at the bright side: we have an official announcement with brand new pictures and are being told it is in the last leg of production with a release less than half a year away. If they delay it just one more time then I will eat my hat because they finally seem to have a grounded answer as to when we will have it. Play time is over boys.

How lovely.And it's got that mega expensive/unobtanium vibe that the best '70s toys/play sets used to have.Right down to the "Iron Man mark 43 sold separately" at the side of the picture.

So they have taken something that only existed on green screen and made it tangible.They deserve massive respect for that!The best things truly come to those who wait!Cant wait to see the packaging for this.

Good analogy on the classic 70s playsets. Or like the Joe aircraft carrier from the 80s. Total crown jewel.

Cool! I'll do my final flexpay sometime this fall. I've had this mostly paid off for a while now. Just $84 plus shipping left now. Got it for around $500 or so with rewards points. Some folks did better than that. Awesome!

I was curious how the 1:6 scale figure sits inside, but this image shows that he actually stands inside with his feet passing into the legs. Doesn't that mean his legs won't be able to bend forward while the 1:6 is inside?

One would hope they either positon the mark xliii in at a angle that could sit towards the back of the thighs and that way the joint would still be able to flex properly if there is a double joint. If the bottom of the leg just attaches to the upper leg then the mold could just support the outline and cast a hollow pocket for the xliii to slide down into the thighs without affecting joint movement.

I was curious how the 1:6 scale figure sits inside, but this image shows that he actually stands inside with his feet passing into the legs. Doesn't that mean his legs won't be able to bend forward while the 1:6 is inside?
Look at the 43 next to the HB. It's likely his feet won't even pass the knee joint once he's inside.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

If anyone ever wanted to hear what it sounds like for a 43 year old man squeal like a little girl for something other than a naked lady , then this is what you would have heard when I saw this on FB this morning. LOL. Hulkbuster will be remembered as THE defining Hot Toys figure for a long time.

Pic comparison

Attachments

• IMG_0385.JPG
    IMG_0385.JPG
    153.6 KB · Views: 304
View attachment 349118

From prototype to final product. From someone who have seen the actual protype before, i would say I'm loving every part of the improvement. The figure seems to slim down abit. Not complaining, it's beautiful.

So, the Mark XLIII is about 12" in scale. Judging by the pics, the Hulkbuster should be around 24-25 inches in height since it looks double the size of the XLIII here.

So, the Mark XLIII is about 12" in scale. Judging by the pics, the Hulkbuster should be around 24-25 inches in height since it looks double the size of the XLIII here.

I think it's supposed to be 22", but that might have changed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back