1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0359.jpg
Some comparison pic for the lights at the knee. Indeed looks smaller..

Considering all of the new pics are p-shopped with focused lights I don't think there's need to worry about the light throw right now. I'm sure when it is turned on the lights will be extremely bright on the legs and the center arc reactor. Perhaps there will be a frosted lens or something else to make the throw wide when we get the final product.

Also, there are several lights not even 'shopped on with the new pic like the two inner leg lights. No need to get into a twist to burn thread time on some photo shopped lights. #hblightgate

So which is more screen accurate? Looks like the waist, arms, and lower legs have all been reduced in size.

e86dc4f27cd3c3ea716cb8b7b688dd73.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To me, the biggest difference is the upper torso under the arms. It looks like sides of the chest just under the armpit protrudes much more on the new pics. It could partially be because of the positioning of the arms, or even the open chest, but not completely? Who knows.

Interesting thing too is that the last showing of the figure that we saw at a show, I believe, was the old proto and not the new one. The colors are the new one are more vibrant and there's less battle damage/dust look on it. From what I recall of the photos, it still had all of that.

I thought look pretty close.. maybe it's the angle.. but I'm not too worried..

Couldn't agree more. The other pics also show the chest in an "open" position, which makes the waist look thinner. I imagine the shoulder pauldrons also have a War Machine like swivel joint which will allow you to adjust them to be more screen accurate. This thing is going to be amazing!!

Is it possible the lighting in the photos of the production version is making it appear thinner?

Back