1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They already gave you an expected estimate date of release. Why are you still nagging in the threads?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

They already gave you an expected estimate date of release. Why are you still nagging in the threads?

Easy there shooter, no need for the constant hostility followed by the inevitable Enzolt "oops, sorry, didn't realize I was being rude".

Chill. Out.

Easy there shooter, no need for the constant hostility followed by the inevitable Enzolt "oops, sorry, didn't realize I was being rude".

Chill. Out.
No hostility. I'm wondering why the nag.

You know me so well [emoji57]

Unless there's another delay.

giphy.gif

I'm happy to see any pics at all of this thing ... were these from that show in Japan recently that was before Toysoul? Going to be a long 6 months or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still excited ... only problem is I want to get rid of my Mark 43. The only reason, I still have it is to see how putting it inside Hulkbuster works.

I'm still excited ... only problem is I want to get rid of my Mark 43. The only reason, I still have it is to see how putting it inside Hulkbuster works.

I wonder if the inside of the hulkbuster is padded in some way as to not scratch your 43. If not, I wouldn't want to use that feature. Honestly for me, it could totally do without that feature.

Back