1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

This thing is still too much money and I want it so badly after seeing the movie! I guess we'll see... It kicked some major ass in the film just dropping $800 is a lot for a non statue or life size bust item.

I was a bit confused on the continuity on the end of the Hulkbuster battle.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah right?
Spoiler Spoiler:

I think this is all a result of the MCU trying to de-emphasize Iron Man a bit and focus on other characters since Downey has, what, 3 films left?
I was a bit confused on the continuity on the end of the Hulkbuster battle.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah right?
Spoiler Spoiler:

I think this is all a result of the MCU trying to de-emphasize Iron Man a bit and focus on other characters since Downey has, what, 3 films left?

Based on what's been in the news his deal was up with this one and they extended it so he would be in Civil War

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't imagine that he's not in it but I think some of the main guys need extensions to get to the end. I thought they signed 5 or 6 picture deals but I'm definitely only passing on secondhand information so I could be wrong

I really would love HB but with shipping you are talking over 900.00. My first car was 600.00

My first car was a manual 86 carolla and was $600 too haha. I'm fairly certain the Hulkbuster is more technologically advanced

This thing is still too much money and I want it so badly after seeing the movie! I guess we'll see... It kicked some major ass in the film just dropping $800 is a lot for a non statue or life size bust item.

Check out the thread about the repainted Titan series one. It's scratching my itch for the HT one.

Back