1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a joke. Seriously. You need to mellow out. Fast.

Well, he is TheBatman! I imagine every word said in that Christian Bale Batman voice from Dark Knight. Or I imagine this.

image.jpg

It helps :) Just imagine that flying over followed by this reaction:

image.jpg

We need someone to dress up as a bad version of the Hulkbuster. I'd definitely cancel that!

Oh well, it's mortals like us spending hard earned cash and waiting 6 months to finally dine at a Michelin restaurant but can't be let down by soggy chips, because that was the best engineered chips possible today.

I've been to Michelin star restaurants and I still perfer Sizzler . Growing up , Sizzler was the "special "dinner so it just brings back old memories of my dad . If you gave me the choice , 9/10 I'll chose Sizzler

100% agreed.
I´m a technical drafter, means I see a lot of things, engineeringwise and my coworkers are always intrigued at the design and how pieces like those are realized, especially like War Machine Mark 1 diecast, with the knee articulation, but also Transformers.

I think it´s missing realism here. There need to be fittings, tolerances, materials need to withstand stuff.
It´s not like...poured as a full, able to do all the things.
2 years...for this...is NOTHING.

Megatron 2.0, MP36 took 10 years to be made.
It´s a friggin humanoid robot, nailed in terms of looks and it transforms into a handheld gun.

What else do you want? Realism, people...try to expand your thoughts.
Calculations, 3D models, drawings, approval process, making, fitting..."****, doesn´t fit...back to the drawing board."
It goes like this and you get that...you can FIT A FULL MARK 43 in it and STILL people complain.
SMH.

HT's will never compare to the engineering masterpiece that MP-36 is. Different beasts, I know, but had to be said.

Takara engineers are aliens.

Just checked with Alter Ego and my shipping is $15. So glad I didn’t go to SS this time!

You must be super close to them - the Delorean cost me $46 to ship from AE to CA- I ordered through SS , cashed in some rewards (had to pay tax but with something this complex I want assurance any problems get fixed quickly) and expect shipping to be around $30

I'm excited to finally see some video and new pics of this, however I'm greatly troubled by the articulation issues with the legs caused by fitting the Mark 43 inside.

The only solution is for Hot Toys to return to the drawing board and re-engineer this so that it doesn't hold a complete figure but rather just a bust of the Mark 43.

Come on, Hot Toys! Do the right thing here!

New Release Date: Spring of 2021

In all seriousness, my main issues are the thinner waist (Hey, I like my Hulkbuster thick, sue me.) and the toned-down weathering.

Hopefully in hand it'll be a bit more impressively dinged up and dirtied.

I actually prefer the prototype where it did not have the full figure gimmick than to what we got. I am not a fan in general to weathering, but I'd take it over this feature. Still, as I said before, there is no denying how awesome this is regardless of everything. If I had the money and the space I'd buy it.

You must be super close to them - the Delorean cost me $46 to ship from AE to CA- I ordered through SS , cashed in some rewards (had to pay tax but with something this complex I want assurance any problems get fixed quickly) and expect shipping to be around $30

I’m about 8 hours from them. I still thought it might be higher because of the size but I guess not. $30 is still really good too. Anything under $80 seems like a bargain.

I bought mine from sideshow and they will ship to au,

But that's ignoring the fact it's gonna cost a fortune tho lol

When I put it into the cart, it says can not ship to this postcode NSW?
How much was shipping?
And we are going to be hit with custom tax isn't it?

Back