1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're still attending SDCC, would you mind asking Howard[if you get the chance] if the updated Hulkbuster is thinner than the prototype?[if it's not too much trouble of course].Cheers!

My friend... chill pill time.

High five! If someone can get the information to you they will, but asking every other post just isn't necessary.

33a7505c0367d11fa6dc263283451f6c.jpg

9b2841b11df75b2f1db8eab63329289e.jpg

ed77527686fbba66530205aed90ebca7.jpg

a139d2a3ffdf5be1ffe24eba4bffa883.jpg

Figure the jackhammer arm may have only worked on the first version, but now that they've made it so that the mark 43 can fit inside, it may not.

Also HT spent more money reengineering the whole thing and not increasing the price. So i doubt they would add anything extra that would cut into their profit margin

I've been wanting this thing since day one but I'm still on the fence with it. It looks so awesome but the $$$. Ugh. I wish I had the balls to just do it....

The biggest problem I have with the updated Hulkbuster, is that it DOES appear slimmer than the prototype, if you look at pics of the prototype and compare them to the updated version, you'll see the prototype is clearly bulkier[particularly in the forearms], which is how it appeared in the movie.

Can anyone here who's currently attending SDCC say for sure if the updated Hulkbuster is in fact slimmer than the prototype?

If anyone who's here attending SDCC can possibly ask Howard Chan himself if the updated Hulkbuster is slimmer than the prototype, that would be great.Thanks in advance!

If you're still attending SDCC, would you mind asking Howard[if you get the chance] if the updated Hulkbuster is thinner than the prototype?[if it's not too much trouble of course].Cheers!

The biggest problem I have with the updated Hulkbuster, is that it DOES appear slimmer than the prototype, if you look at pics of the prototype and compare them to the updated version, you'll see the prototype is clearly bulkier[particularly in the forearms], which is how it appeared in the movie.

dejavu1.jpg

I guess his chill pill wore off.
Yes...it did.I'm only concerned about the size of the Hulkbuster, because after spending 3 years working on it, you'd like to think hot toys would make it as screen accurate as possible.

Back