1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark 43 is roughly 13" tall so HB looks to be about 14".

16603056518_d6962b8f0f_b.jpg

Mark 43 looks to be 13" tall, so HB looks to be 14" tall?

Also Mark 43 I assume is 12" like a standard figure.

I saw the initial pics without the MkXVIII sculpt, & the price tag vs "how much I like it" ratio kinda had me thinking I might not get this. Didn't bother subscribing to the thread, but then I see the updated pics with the MkXVIII sculpt, & now my feelings on this have changed. Such a small detail, but maybe the push for me to actually spend money on this. Maybe. I do know I want it though.

Looks so good like this.

11046865_10152654024372344_5244528574661500578_o.jpg

I feel like threads like this is what drives the PO sales because every time I come in here, I want this figure ASAP. I must be strong and hold off until released. How many minutes until Q3 of next year?

Mark 43 looks to be 13" tall, so HB looks to be 14" tall?

Also Mark 43 I assume is 12" like a standard figure.

Mark 43 is just a repaint of 42. I measure my 42 at pretty much 12" on the dot. Hulkbuster is much wider than 12". At Toysoul he measured roughly 16.5" wide give or take an inch depending on where he was measured from.

Mark 43 is just a repaint of 42. I measure my 42 at pretty much 12" on the dot. Hulkbuster is much wider than 12". At Toysoul he measured roughly 16.5" wide give or take an inch depending on where he was measured from.

Really? I couldn't find a single person that actually measured him there.

I feel like threads like this is what drives the PO sales because every time I come in here, I want this figure ASAP. I must be strong and hold off until released. How many minutes until Q3 of next year?

Only problem with holding off until release is pre orders from other sites will be out. Not to mention discounted places will sell full price.

I need to flex this and Ultron. Hate that they will run mostly concurrently, along with Thanos if I choose to get him.

I'm I can contain my AoU Hot Toys purchases to Hulkbuster, Mk 43, Ultron Prime (and I'm assuming a sentry at some point) and Vision. If they make Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch, maybe.

Back