1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Company by the name of Beast Kingdom is going to make a "life size" statue of the HB, along with other props from Marvel movies. Anybody got $21,000?

View attachment 171393

Beast Kingdom Life Size Avengers Age of Ultron Hulkbuster Statue - The Toyark - News

tumblr_m8li1nRrUq1qm0qu7.gif

I read some chinese and I am quite certain that there is no mention of another hulkbuster, just some additional weapons or stuff they have yet to show.

For those pondering dropping $21,500 on the 1:1 Hulkbuster have no fear - there's a 1:1 Hulk to round out your near $50,000 display. :lol

mriax9dqbgp5hqzpslgc.jpg

:thud:

I see Thor's costume, don't know who the other 2 are, Caps Shield and is that the ******* Odinsword!!! :horror

edit: Loki and maybe Sif :dunno and the box in the middle is the casket of ancient winters

Last edited:
:lol

This reminds me of the gigantic Hulk statue someone had in their backyard that was spotted by SkyCam9 news station helicopter way back, and the owner comes out and throws down a flex to the camera man LOL!

incredible-hulk.jpg

Translation from this article states that there are extra features/battlemode to Hulkbuster that haven't been revealed yet by Hot Toys because it would be spoilers for the movie. These features might be added onto the figure during development or they might be another Hulkbuster figure for the extra features and parts once the movie is out.

A classic move by Hot Toys. :lol This is why I don't PO early for the Avengers figures until they're all announced.

10410537_804229016328002_8919118037001805524_n.jpg

I guess it pays to wait.

I read some chinese and I am quite certain that there is no mention of another hulkbuster, just some additional weapons or stuff they have yet to show.

I hope that's the case, because if it isn't...BD HB for a thou? :slap

You know, it'd be nice if they included all of this for $825. :ohbfrank:

I guess it pays to wait.

Highly likely. With sales probably low. They put this teaser to reel in more people to buy this version. Another version will not make sense if this one is already not selling well.

As much as hb is and how long it will take to manufacture let alone sell them, I highly doubt they will make a 2nd... Either way, the wait continues.

Someone sneaked a video of this in secret base. Seen it in youtube/ facebook if you guys want to check it out.

:thud:

I see Thor's costume, don't know who the other 2 are, Caps Shield and is that the ******* Odinsword!!! :horror

edit: Loki and maybe Sif :dunno and the box in the middle is the casket of ancient winters

From left to right it's Jane's Asgard outfit, Thor, then Loki... looks like all from TDW.

I know there's some disgustingly rich people out there, but for $22K, I'm sure they have better things to blow their money on than a 10' tall Hulkbuster that probably won't even look good in their mansion.

I guess it pays to wait.

Translation from this article states that there are extra features/battlemode to Hulkbuster that haven't been revealed yet by Hot Toys because it would be spoilers for the movie. These features might be added onto the figure during development or they might be another Hulkbuster figure for the extra features and parts once the movie is out.

A classic move by Hot Toys. :lol This is why I don't PO early for the Avengers figures until they're all announced.

10410537_804229016328002_8919118037001805524_n.jpg

But if you wait most of the places that sell for discount will be sold out. Shopafx for example was sold out in less than 24 hours. By the time the film comes out or the product is released, the only places that will have him will be selling for the full retail price.

Thats some pretty cool news if its true. Anything extra will be welcome and help to justify the big price tag. I'm excited to see what they are keep a secret about.

But if you wait most of the places that sell for discount will be sold out. Shopafx for example was sold out in less than 24 hours. By the time the film comes out or the product is released, the only places that will have him will be selling for the full retail price.

Don't those discounts pretty much even out once you factor in Sideshow's rewards system and replacement policy? :dunno

Back