1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know if any of you are following Dubsmash Wars on Twitter, but here is my first AoU Cap photo. Obviously will do a real photo shoot with him asap.

COGMb-RUsAAf4Lx.jpg

This figure is completely sold out. I was lucky to get one brand new on ebay for $225 w/free shipping!

Don't know if any of you are following Dubsmash Wars on Twitter, but here is my first AoU Cap photo. Obviously will do a real photo shoot with him asap.

View attachment 208176

Haha, priceless. That looks like it would be a picture for a postcard Cap would send back in time to Agent Carter to let her know he's alive and well in the future.

It's on waitlist.

Unfortunately, that doesn't guarantee you'll have one saved for you at this point. As JBot mentioned, another member stated that SSC stated that they will fulfill any outstanding orders, then that will be it. Being on the waitlist means you have to hope that someone cancels their order, to which it will go to someone on the waitlist. Depending on how far down you are (which judging by the popularity of the figure I presume is pretty far down), that may not be likely.

Haha, priceless. That looks like it would be a picture for a postcard Cap would send back in time to Agent Carter to let her know he's alive and well in the future.

Unfortunately, that doesn't guarantee you'll have one saved for you at this point. As JBot mentioned, another member stated that SSC stated that they will fulfill any outstanding orders, then that will be it. Being on the waitlist means you have to hope that someone cancels their order, to which it will go to someone on the waitlist. Depending on how far down you are (which judging by the popularity of the figure I presume is pretty far down), that may not be likely.

I got on the list on August 11th and was extremely lucky I got a convert notice the 31st. That's not to say that others who are not here on the forum haven't gotten converts but I have not seen another person posting theirs did. At this point it would be how late you got on and hoping a few payment don't go through that make some available. Don't give up hope but I think chances are getting slimmer.

I got on the list on August 11th and was extremely lucky I got a convert notice the 31st. That's not to say that others who are not here on the forum haven't gotten converts but I have not seen another person posting theirs did. At this point it would be how late you got on and hoping a few payment don't go through that make some available. Don't give up hope but I think chances are getting slimmer.

I got on the list just a day later, on August 12th l, and mine has yet to convert, to give people an idea.

I think if you got on the 12th you should have a good shot.

There should be more cancellations up until the end of this month and then that will be it. Cards will be declined for those who have their final flex payments scheduled on Sept 10, 15, 20, or 25. There can not be any flex payments made in October.

I think if you got on the 12th you should have a good shot.

There should be more cancellations up until the end of this month and then that will be it. Cards will be declined for those who have their final flex payments scheduled on Sept 10, 15, 20, or 25. There can not be any flex payments made in October.

Why can't there be flex payments in October?

Back