1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a full A1 collection (sans the Avengers Mark 6... grrrr....) and I don't want to replace the whole thing. I've replaced A1 Thor with Light Asgardian Armor Thor 2 version (still need to sell A1 Thor but feel no need to keep it). Don't care to buy the new Thor just for the lightning accessory. Don't like the pants on new Hulk though if I can find the upper smash body, would love that). So really I'm just planning to get the IM armors, Maria Hill, Ultrons, an Iron Legion and Vision. Maybe Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver but again don't feel like I need them.

Nice. Can you switch out the upper torso on the A1 Hulk? Are you getting both the 43 and 45 or just one of them? I agree, if anything you can easily just get the hammer w/ light-up function/lightning or the updated sculpt if it looks better, no need to buy an entirely new figure. I feel like it would be worth it to have Scarlet Witch, just so Widow has some female company, and she could go with Vision, QS is of course a toss-up since his fate is set but he won't be made anymore.

I would like to get 43 and 45. I'll definitelyn be getting 45, but I have 42 already. I like 43 better but it's pretty expensive. I had the 43 EX and sold it but I find myself wanting to get the regular. It's a beautiful armor. Will get Hulkbuster too... just waiting to suck it up and flex that SOB.

I would like to get 43 and 45. I'll definitelyn be getting 45, but I have 42 already. I like 43 better but it's pretty expensive. I had the 43 EX and sold it but I find myself wanting to get the regular. It's a beautiful armor. Will get Hulkbuster too... just waiting to suck it up and flex that SOB.

:clap :clap

Very cool! :clap

I have MK XLIII, it's a beautiful figure, and I have MK XLV on pre-order. I'm contemplating on getting MK XLII.

I am surprised about some of the secondary market prices, insane. Very glad I got mine on release. One of my favorite figures.

Last week as well, the 10th.

I think if they adjust their run sizes more closely to the number of pre-orders, people would start pre-ordering earlier rather than wait for overflow and the discounts to follow. They definitely overproduced last year and acknowledged it afterwards and they're probably learning from that.

Hopefully that means mine my convert soon. Put mine in on the 10th also but it didn't register until the 11th. Seems like most people are getting their converts shortly after scheduled flex pay dates.

Moving out soon so had to have a total clear out.
Managed to hold onto one or two pieces, so glad I chose to hold onto this guy.

Attachments

• thumb_IMG_0118_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_0118_1024.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 331
  • thumb_IMG_0119_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_0119_1024.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 334
  • thumb_IMG_0120_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_0120_1024.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 334
  • thumb_IMG_0122_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_0122_1024.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 338
  • IMG_0114.jpg
    IMG_0114.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 333
  • IMG_0113.jpg
    IMG_0113.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 339
In hand, between the classic colors, magnets, headsculpt, upper body and suit fit this may become the definitive Cap to have. I understand why it sold out. Hopefully a future movie will have a chainmail Cap.

Hopefully that means mine my convert soon. Put mine in on the 10th also but it didn't register until the 11th. Seems like most people are getting their converts shortly after scheduled flex pay dates.

Put mine in the 10th as well, it converted yesterday.

I wonder if Sideshow is pulling a Rocket/Groot.

Just got mine and I'm having a problem. I unzipped the back because I needed to adjust the magnets. Now when I try to zip it back up, the top half stays closed but the bottom half wont zip. Anyone know what to do?
Here's a pic...
E8A37ABC-7FEE-4F9C-85B0-1334226C312B_zpsbl7lzj1d.jpg

Nice pictures everyone. :clap

What did you do to yours epitaph?

Stuffed up his pant legs a bit. On mine it always felt like his legs looked a tad too skinny. Padded up around his neck to try and give him traps too, although it's not terribly feasible and it ended up looking ultra subtle. **** I even shoved some gauze up his ass so it looks like he has a butt now. I'll see if I can find some good pre-stuffing pics for comparison.

Back