1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been wanting this Captain America Rescue version and I finally got him! It was so hard to find a decent price for him
but, I did a Best Offer on Ebay and the seller accepted. :clap

836A1653.jpg

836A1654.jpg

I have been wanting this Captain America Rescue version and I finally got him! It was so hard to find a decent price for him
but, I did a Best Offer on Ebay and the seller accepted. :clap

View attachment 191476

View attachment 191477

Congrats on your purchase. The rescue version is definitely a cool figure. I like the way they have the Star Spangled Man suit slightly visible underneath the bomber jacket.

It would have been cooler if hot toys hadn't cheaper out and added the stripes of the SSM costume instead of just one star.

It would have been cooler if hot toys hadn't cheaper out and added the stripes of the SSM costume instead of just one star.

In the film (TFA), I don't believe he ever had the bomber jacket unzipped/opened enough to the point where the stripes on the SSM costume underneath were visible though.

I think the impact/ricochet effects look great but could use some color on the inside to represent the projectile disintegrating or sparks. It would add a little depth and realism and take the Christmas light look out of them. Great idea though, I'd be interested in the final product.

That's what I was talking about...maybe even a little more orange.

Just got this guy a couple of hours ago. He is fantastic! Here's one of the four photos I've done so far!

IMG_5180-Edit-3.jpg

Kinda sad that my picture got neglected. :lol Maybe I need to watermark it to proof that it's mine.

Back