1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People still love to post unflattering pics of Evans Cap costume from the first Avengers movie but Hot Toys nailed it perfectly with how it should've looked. Sort of a harder denim-ish material. The first Avengers Cap is still my favorite HT figure ever.

Really! interesting........ next time I get some spare cash I'm gonna pick it up

I have mixed my TFA cap up a bit with red gloves, gauntlets and boots from the star spangled cap and the HS from Avengers Cap

The baggy style is way more appropriate for Cap. If you're familiar with military BDUs, none of it is skin-tight (unless it's undergarments) and allows the operators an excellent range of motion. There's also neat things like built-in tournaquets, Near IR Ink, etc. The look works for Cap's military background in my opinion.

The original Avengers Cap outfit looked kind of goofy. It looks decent on the Hot Toys figure, but in the movie the compressed style just didn't look right on Evans and he looked somewhat scrawny. This suit is miles better.

I'm sure my wife would sell mine. I've gotten her into the Pop vinyls but I don't think she'll ever care about HT lol.

That Cap is pretty cool, the red gives it a different look closer to his classic comic appearance. Like a battle ready Star Spangled version.

I'm sure my wife would sell mine. I've gotten her into the Pop vinyls but I don't think she'll ever care about HT lol.

That Cap is pretty cool, the red gives it a different look closer to his classic comic appearance. Like a battle ready Star Spangled version.

They know what the figures are worth so I told them to sell whatever they don't want and take a vacation.:lol Thanks, I was looking for a way for the TFA to stand out from the GA and i think this look worked out pretty well.

They know what the figures are worth so I told them to sell whatever they don't want and take a vacation.:lol Thanks, I was looking for a way for the TFA to stand out from the GA and i think this look worked out pretty well.

I keep a collection spreadsheet with costs and going prices... so if I go my wife and baby can do it smart :)

The Cap sculpt looks exactly the same as the Winter Soldier version! Would be nice if had a slightly more stern expression for the Cap sculpt, or something a little different. Anyone agree?

The Cap sculpt looks exactly the same as the Winter Soldier version! Would be nice if had a slightly more stern expression for the Cap sculpt, or something a little different. Anyone agree?

New sculpt would have been nice but at least its a repeat of a great sculpt. Just be happy this didn't turn out like GA Cap.

First time hearing about animarket. For those who use them, do you find them to be much cheaper than sideshow after shipping? Are they based in Japan?

Animarket is pretty much the price you pay for the sideshow shipped. For example, the Mark 43 is $345, but you still have to add shipping to that. On animarket, it's $309, but with shipping it's an extra 30 bucks or so, so yeah, it's cheaper.

Animarket is pretty much the price you pay for the sideshow shipped. For example, the Mark 43 is $345, but you still have to add shipping to that. On animarket, it's $309, but with shipping it's an extra 30 bucks or so, so yeah, it's cheaper.

Is animarket an official distributor though?

How are they if you have a problem like if something is broken or missing?

Back