1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm soooo buying this Cap. love it. I also really hope it costs $209 like GA Cap did

If the Animarket pattern follows, it should be $219 at Sideshow. Animarket has this up for $209 and I check 4 different Marvel Hot Toys and those same figures were $10 higher on sideshow.

This is looking like the definitive Capt to own but I MUST resist. I love the magnetic shield.

If they do make a sleeved Thor it'll just be the exact situation as Light Armor...slight repaint here and there. Unless you want it just because the box will say Age of Ultron on it, it'd be cheaper to get the armored version from TDW now. Extra rewards and free shipping and all that.

I just can't get past those gold discs:lol it's just a preference and I actually think his sleeved TDW costume is perfect, just sans disc color. I'm fine waiting a little while longer for my ideal Thor as I don't have any anyway.

I just can't get past those gold discs:lol it's just a preference and I actually think his sleeved TDW costume is perfect, just sans disc color. I'm fine waiting a little while longer for my ideal Thor as I don't have any anyway.

That's actually the one thing I liked about TDW Thor. Even though the comics only his belt and boots were gold(well, yellow lol), I think it adds a little bit of depth and breaks up the blue/silver. Just wish they'd give him a damn helmet! But im also a sleeveless Thor kinda guy too. On a side note, I'm sure you could replace the gold discs with silver ones from Avengers or Thor 1 figures too :)

As for Cap, I swore up and down GA and Stealth we're going to be my only ones. Now seeing this just broke me and I'm definitely picking him up. BUT THAT'S IT DAMNIT!!!

That's actually the one thing I liked about TDW Thor. Even though the comics only his belt and boots were gold(well, yellow lol), I think it adds a little bit of depth and breaks up the blue/silver. Just wish they'd give him a damn helmet! But im also a sleeveless Thor kinda guy too. On a side note, I'm sure you could replace the gold discs with silver ones from Avengers or Thor 1 figures too :)

As for Cap, I swore up and down GA and Stealth we're going to be my only ones. Now seeing this just broke me and I'm definitely picking him up. BUT THAT'S IT DAMNIT!!!

I'm a sucker for cap as well!

Stealth Cap will be my first Cap, but I don't think it'll be my only one lol. This figure looks great. I love the suit... He looks like a commando.

I had hoped to take a break from buying this year but that's not gonna happen. Cap, Ultron, Thanos and either Mk3 or 43. I need a better job to pay for these lol.

Back