1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, collection envy.

I envy my old, but very small collection. :lol I had Ledger Joker 2.0, Keaton Bats, IM Mark I & II and TFA Cap (managed to get this one back). Mark I is the one I want back most.

Rookies.

My Cap collection is so vast, I even have a one of a kind Funko Pop of my Son in his Falcon costume.

POP FALCON.jpg

I envy my old, but very small collection. :lol I had Ledger Joker 2.0, Keaton Bats, IM Mark I & II and TFA Cap (managed to get this one back). Mark I is the one I want back most.

That's a nice group if figures. I agree that the mk1 is a great figure. One of the best figures to date imo.

The next couple years are going to mess my list of top figures up thought. I expect about half them to get bump. So many cool ones coming.

Rookies.

My Cap collection is so vast, I even have a one of a kind Funko Pop of my Son in his Falcon costume.

View attachment 185849

That's very cool. Bet your son loves it. I did some stuff like that for my daughter. (She-ra but with her face, batgirl the same, and wonder women...which we got Gal Gadot to sign for her which she loved) never did a costume for her though. Well when she was little I did a tinker bell thing. I still got glitter on crap nearly ten years and ten moves later. Lol she does have a custom full size sword of protection though. So there's that.

Your photos with your son are great though. Very cool dad.

That's a nice group if figures. I agree that the mk1 is a great figure. One of the best figures to date imo.

The next couple years are going to mess my list of top figures up thought. I expect about half them to get bump. So many cool ones coming.

Mark I was outstanding, definitely stole the show sitting next to the others. In my current, tiny collection, I'd say Star-Lord is the standout on the shelf. Really great piece! AoU Cap may give it a run for its money though. :dunno

After all is said and done with the AoU line, out of all the figures I am getting, I think Ultron Mark I may end up being a favorite. It looks amazing, imo. I like the creepy factor that it has going for it.

Thank you all ! :hi5:

this is the best Captain, in my opinion.

Articulations, magnets, clothes.. everything is outstanding.

It seems they really learned from the Strike Suit release; the articulation is supposedly better, and they included both an alternate head and a helmet~!

Message from loontentoys about the send :
"Hi friend,

sorry, i'm still waiting for hot toys advice.

thanks"

I think this will end up being the definitive Steve Rogers Cap figure. Notice I said Steve because how cool would a ***** or *** CA potentially be? Then again, who knows what the infinity war will bring?

Back