1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm rewatching the first Iron Man movie while I wait for Mrs Kiwiatlarge to return home from work with the package.... Tony is just about to play games with the F-22s in the MkIII.... :clap

Got a chance to check this out briefly yesterday after work. Looks pretty cool but I am more impressed with the Ultron base. Still undecided if keeping it or not. Never parted out a figure before but I am enticed to sell everything but the base. Decisions...

That's mainly why I cancelled (though maybe I should've kept the order and thrown it up on ebay to make like $10). I loved the Ultron and the EX head, but I was pretty iffy about the suit itself. If you decide to part it out, the best time would be now before the glut of ebay auctions start hitting (within the next week or so)... or months later when prices have settled down. Not sure if you'd be better off selling the whole set and getting the base separately, or keeping the base and parting out the rest of the set.

I'm rewatching the first Iron Man movie while I wait for Mrs Kiwiatlarge to return home from work with the package.... Tony is just about to play games with the F-22s in the MkIII.... :clap

"Training exercise. Isn't that the usual BS?" :lol

You make the wife hand deliver figures to you while everyone else hides their purchases haha. Well done!

I'm rewatching the first Iron Man movie while I wait for Mrs Kiwiatlarge to return home from work with the package..

The-Rock-Clapping-Reaction-Gif.gif

hot toys.jpg

Man... each time, I just get more and more impressed..

1. Pre-ordered the John Matrix Commando figure last year, because it's a movie I've been drinking to for over 20 years, and I'm an 80's Arnie fanboy from way back..
2. Couldn't wait, so got the Terminator figure because the likeness was so good from photos.. Got it in hand and was blown over how much better it was than my one Sideshow figure.
3. Picked up TDW Thor from a combination of an online special locally, and some credit card reward points... Wouldn't say it is better than Commando, but the likeness is fantastic.
4. And this.. this another level again... :hi5:

Mrs Kiwiatlarge thinks I need all 5 now, lol.... (Avengers she means... I did point out there are more than 5, but I do have Cap coming, and I'm sure Hawkeye and Black Widow will be cheap enough if I shop around..)

Back