1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pictures

Wonderful Photos Remy, this figure looks great in every photo :lol, beautiful :clap :clap

Those are awesome photos, Remy! :clap

Also, if anyone knows where I can buy the damaged Ultron figure, that would be awesome! I'm already ebay watching for it, but if there's a better place, that would be great, too.

Thanks guys.
I really am blown away how cool this figure is in hand.
Even just straight out of the box, had a big smile on my face. :)

Good to hear! Your pics are making the 3 day wait for me that much harder :gah: :lol

Trust me, you will love it!
I only picked this up cause I figured it may be time to finally upgrade my Mark IV which is still one of my favorite Armor.
Even with all the different armors that were released, I never really felt the need to upgrade til now.
So I was thinking its more like just a minor upgrade. Nope...kinda makes my Mark IV feel cheapo now. lol.
Once you have it in hand, and see the intricate design of the suit, so much detail...and how cool he looks in just about every pose,
I felt stupid for even thinking about cancelling this.

Here's some more pics to tide you over til then. :wink1:

Really dig this set :rock

Decided to use the EX head since it adds a new look to my display. ;)

Some quick and dirty pics to help hold you over, hope you enjoy :duff

HT%20AOU%20IM%20Mk%2043%20EX%201_zpsqouktblx.jpg

HT%20AOU%20IM%20Mk%2043%20EX%202_zpsefmshrt8.jpg

96fc82a4-25d7-4455-8675-04375221eb06_zpswpvpa8ty.jpg

Yeah....

This set owns! Love the Mark I great little piece. The base is too huge though, rehashed the QS bats and t-800 but the rubble is a nice touch. Yeah this suit is very impressive. Like Remy, I opened it and was giddy. Awesome set.

One thing about the custom damaged helmet, the red was a bit mor faded. It doesn't match the 43 body paint. Idk if the ex is also like that because it looks a little darker in the photos above but it's something to be aware of.

EX paint matches, in my pics you won't see that due to the way it's positioned and shadow effect. ;) As for the ko EX helmet I linked I am unsure.

Back