1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMSD0 - Avengers: AOU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

I might buy this but contrary to my initial dislike for the Mk 42, I prefer it over the 43 now.

That BD Ultron Mk 1 is just :drool

It looks fantastic. I wasn't going to order this one, but I think those pictures just sold me. :drool

I guess in this movie we'll find out who really pilots the suit, and who's the passenger :lol

Really cool that hot toys is doing this early. So this might come out in time for the movie.... nice that hasnt happened before.

Morgan-Freeman-Shocked-WTF-Reaction-Gif.gif

Dangit Hot Toys,bought.

It has a lot more wear and tear than the usual non battle damaged Iron Man release. Nicks, scratches, dirt/oil spots, smears etc. Even the faceplate is roughed up. I just with they would've carried over the interchangeable battle damaged parts. This well end up costing more than the 42 and we're getting less. Sure the base is nice, but I'd rather have more figure parts for customization. All in all, I'll most likely get it. I've sold all my previous Iron Man figures and this one looks to be the best so far.

Last edited:
It has a lot more wear and tear than the usual non battle damaged Iron Man release. Nicks, scratches, dirt/oil spots, smears etc. Even the faceplate is roughed up. I just with they would've carried over the interchangeable battle damaged parts. This well end up costing more than the 42 and we're getting less. Sure the base is nice, but I'd rather have more figure parts for customization. All in all, I'll most likely get it. I've sold all my previous Iron Man figures and this one looks to be the best so far.
They're probably going to weather all their ironman figures since too many **** retentive collectors were trying to exchange any suit that had any minor paint chip.

I don't know how to do the spoiler tag thing..can someone tell me?

As for legally aloud to say....I am not working on that film. Unfortunately. But I've been on a few sets and have an in with a few people. So I've heard and seen some stuff. Stuff I know that has been told to journalist and bloggers so it's not something top secret, though it hasn't leaked that I've seen. It's not a huge plot point and it gets explained very quick. I would never spoil a big plot twist or say anything that could hurt the movie or anything. Bad business that. And with the suit actually being shown in sure this info come out soon anyway.

Also, no offense to this forum, but it's not mass market. And people here are not casual fans. Most of us are hardcore nerds/geeks (though that's kinda cool these days). So no harm. Plus, half the folks won't believe me anyway. So no damage. Lol

Wow..look at that detailing on the half ultron figure..simply stunning!

Of course it will be bought but I hope Hot Toys fixes XLII issues.

Just wondering, does the base not come with a supporting rod w/the clip to hold the figure in place? Currently not seeing it in any of the pictures lol

What issues does the 42 have?...I haven't come accross anything with mines

Broken shoulder pad issues in first batches.

And also the groin articulation does not looks good to me but I don't think they'll change it.

Back