1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally made my last payment for mk43. Waiting for shipping notification from sideshow. I just hope customs charges won't be too outrageous. I am tight on cash this week.

Arrived today, awesoooooooooooome

aYsRd6s.jpg

09joS6M.jpg

Mine is on the way to Toronto. But this is what pisses me off. Fedex called and told me customs charges is 69 bucks. These customs and duties charges are ridiculous. Sideshow Collectibles needs to provide an alternative shipping method.

Mine is on the way to Toronto. But this is what pisses me off. Fedex called and told me customs charges is 69 bucks. These customs and duties charges are ridiculous. Sideshow Collectibles needs to provide an alternative shipping method.

That sucks. :( That's probably why so many people living in countries other than the US buy from HK.

Debating whether or not to him. Was going to grab him, but decided on Arkham City Batman and a few funkos. With the $30 discount codes applying to him, really hoping for a Spook deal.

Back