1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I literally just posted about this in the Silver Centurion Thread lol. Except mine was one of the freaking huge shoulder pads, but yes I agree so far the Loctite Gel is what I used and it seems to be holding up pretty well. Just glued it last night so I'll have to check when I get home.

Yes, it is great stuff. Glad it's working for you!

This is my first time doing it is held by a ball joint as well?

Is it possible to show us a outcome when you try to replace it? Thanks in advance...

Yup, ball joint and same size.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    853.1 KB · Views: 242
Thanks dude... tried it.. the neck is too long..

Did you use the collar piece? I'm asking because I think the one I did used the Mk. IV headsculpt and collar but I'm not 100% sure. I've got too much stuff to remember every detail. Damn come to think of it, maybe I used the Avengers Movie Promo Mk. VI headsculpt and collar, lol. I can't keep track of all this stuff.

Pulled out the infected helmet for a quick pick. I don't think it was in the movie but I like it2015-08-15 07.14.48.jpg

Attachments

• 2015-08-11 18.30.24.jpg
    2015-08-11 18.30.24.jpg
    418 KB · Views: 322
anyone having trouble with his left hand light? mine is a sometimes lights up sometimes doesn't. Tried changing fresh batteries but still the same. I noticed that when I press the bulb part really hard it stays on for awhile.

Back