1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine finally arrived. Still hate having to pay for customs. SSC really needs to provide an option for alternative shipping.
4fd8d40f67f172ddbd337d2cc3275414.jpg

Here it is side by side with the s.h. figuarts ironman mk43.

374a04f8ef1b5ea2b3e4128f16ba21a7.jpg

Love this figure - finally got mine yesterday. First iron man I have bought since the original mark 3 but can't believe the placement of the switch for the lights on his head. So poor and that it seems to been the same on a number of these.

I broke so many toys attempting ground punch landing pose. Hot toys is too fragile for me to even try it.

I've attempted with a few other armors but I've had no luck getting one into the full pose. I've been told this one is pretty good at achieving it. I'll take another shot but I'm not the kinda guy who likes to force things so if it doesn't go easy I'll probably wuss out again. :lol

I've attempted with a few other armors but I've had no luck getting one into the full pose. I've been told this one is pretty good at achieving it. I'll take another shot but I'm not the kinda guy who likes to force things so if it doesn't go easy I'll probably wuss out again. [emoji38]
Oh...this one is good at achieving that pose but I'd rather save that for sh figuarts version instead. After close inspection of hot toys ironman mk43, i realize there is some differences on the paintjob between this and the sh figuarts mk43. There's a section on its upper thigh that's supposed to be red but remains gold on the sh figuarts mk43. I suppose the hot toys version is more accurate in this regard.

Mine is on the way to Toronto. But this is what pisses me off. Fedex called and told me customs charges is 69 bucks. These customs and duties charges are ridiculous. Sideshow Collectibles needs to provide an alternative shipping method.

I wish! My Doom premium format duty charge was over $100. Ridiculous.

Be better off buying thru amazon.ca with prime account.

Sometimes the local shop gets em and they are only $100-150 CDN (or so) above site price. Factor in exchange rate, shipping, and duty and its worth waiting til they get them.

Sometimes the local shop gets em and they are only $100-150 CDN (or so) above site price. Factor in exchange rate, shipping, and duty and its worth waiting til they get them.
Toys2 has been increasing prices lately but there is another store that offers free delivery for prime members. I got my silver centurion for about 3 bills and had no hassle from customs.

Toys2 has been increasing prices lately but there is another store that offers free delivery for prime members. I got my silver centurion for about 3 bills and had no hassle from customs.

Good to know, I'll check it out!

Marvel Avengers Age of Ultron Iron Man 12" Action Figure [Mark XLIII:Amazon

I think it was these guys.
Some items were reasonably priced. Some were pricey. Like the hot toys ironman mk43 here. (You'll only be charged for hst in this case.)

Toysonfire is a 10 min drive from my house. In fact, I checked em out this past weekend. They have some decent hot toys figures for sure and their prices are really reasonable all things considered. They were actually the guys I was initially referring too! haha crazy

Toysonfire is a 10 min drive from my house. In fact, I checked em out this past weekend. They have some decent hot toys figures for sure and their prices are really reasonable all things considered. They were actually the guys I was initially referring too! haha crazy
Their store is a bit too far for me to travel so buying from them via amazon is the best option for me. I only buy from them during tax returns season.

Back