1/6 Hot Toys - MMS277 - Iron Man 3: Striker (Mark XXV) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definately dwarfs Whiplash. Review soon from my side. Nice addition overall!

12182476_506222116203970_210832688627751608_o.jpg

I don't think I can handle another big ass IM in my collection :lol

Right? Peacemaker and Red Snapper are already greedy enough with their vertical space consumption. Now we have another big boy to worry about. :lol

And Striker won't be the last of them either, because HT still needs to make Gamma, which is a repainted Striker.

latest

:thud: Thank God there aren't any repaints of Igor. :lol

Right? Peacemaker and Red Snapper are already greedy enough with their vertical space consumption. Now we have another big boy to worry about. :lol

And Striker won't be the last of them either, because HT still needs to make Gamma, which is a repainted Striker.

latest

Ughhhhh I'm running out of space
They could always do Concept Art Igor...

latest

Noooo, and I think back then it was called Hulkbuster :lol

latest

I really like Gamma as I want a green suit [emoji1]

Future TF exclusive :slap

Yep. :lol I bet Gamma, Blue Steel, and Shades are all going to be exclusives at some point.

I really like Gamma too. :duff I think Gamma is the only green suit, making it unique in that regard. An argument could be made for Hammerhead, though it's more of an aqua color. :)

I'm looking forward to gamma. Especially if they can match the imaginarium 1/1 helmet. Looks amazing

I'm looking forward to gamma. Especially if they can match the imaginarium 1/1 helmet. Looks amazing

:duff I'm actually looking forward more to Gamma than Striker. :lol I think the design of the suit looks better with Gamma's colors than Striker's.

Thanks for sharing! I love how the hammers can shoot out like that! :clap

I prefer Striker since he had very cool scene in the movie.

I have 15 bays in my wine cellar and I noticed that there is just enough room for the HPP armors that had the most screen time

Yep. :lol I bet Gamma, Blue Steel, and Shades are all going to be exclusives at some point.

I really like Gamma too. :duff I think Gamma is the only green suit, making it unique in that regard. An argument could be made for Hammerhead, though it's more of an aqua color. :)
I'll probably buy shades, I like the camo paint and it would look really good next to Falcon imo :)

I'll probably buy shades, I like the camo paint and it would look really good next to Falcon imo :)

Agreed. Shades will be cool. I've got a couple military 1/6 figures as well(mostly hot toys as well) and a customs HS on one that is me. Lol I think I'd pose shades with those.

Back