1/6 Hot Toys - MMS273 - Iron Man 2: Tony Stark w/ Arc Reactor Creation Accessories

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's also an IM1 easter egg spotted by the fans before IM2 was even an idea.
You can see it on Tony's bench when he gets back from the Galmera mission with the MKIII and the gantry can't take the suit off.

IM1DVDrip.avi_snapshot_01.21.44_2015.02.18_22.59.17.jpg

IM1DVDrip.avi_snapshot_01.21.44_2015.02.18_22.59.21.jpg

IM1DVDrip.avi_snapshot_01.21.44_2015.02.18_22.59.33.jpg

Totally. So awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why does Coulson act like he had seen it before and surprised it's at Tony's?

He's a Cap superfan. Obviously he is familiar with the shield design and the fact that it's vibranium but I just wonder if the shield in Tony's shop was the same he had seen before somewhere else.

So no word on this guy getting through the docks? Anyone get the first 5 - 7 week e-mail even????

This may be the first HT IM product I've cancelled but I decided I'm going to wait 12 - 16 months until Sideshow adds this figure to the clearance bin with triple rewards points attached. Odds are I'll still get it before I normally would have if I kept my day one PO anyway. :lol

This may be the first HT IM product I've cancelled but I decided I'm going to wait 12 - 16 months until Sideshow adds this figure to the clearance bin with triple rewards points attached. Odds are I'll still get it before I normally would have if I kept my day one PO anyway. :lol

Same plan, ordered, cancelled, and waiting.

Back