1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America:TWS - Falcon

Fantastic looking figure - another must buy definitely. Damn this film is costing me some money!! :panic:

Yeah it is. Not their official prototype tho. We will get that when we see the full release.

Nice. After seeing the film last night I can't for this guy.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Yupp hope the head is just a stand in like what they did with the stealth cap at first

I totally agree. Really excited to see how they handle the wings!

Me too. Maybe removable? Just saw the updated head sculpt of Black Widow, glad I ordered her and I hope she looks that good in post.

I'm thinking anywhere between $250 and $300. Really depends on how they do the wings. I hope we see it this week!! :banana

Same here. I just sold my Avengers Black Widow and moved the Mark VI into the case with my other Iron Man 2 figures. Now Cap is by himself and he needs company.

The fig looks good so far but I have to see if this guy grows on me after my 2nd & 3rd watch. I don't see my mind changing though. I thought he was cool but not a mind blowing character that I'd need to own

As for the wings....wouldn't be surprised if they at two different sets (like Sideshow did w/ Grievous' arms) - one closed-up, and another fully extended.

I was thinking the same exact thing. If they are offering articulated wings, I'm sure that they'd be a piece of engineering beauty and we're looking at over $300

The fig looks good so far but I have to see if this guy grows on me after my 2nd & 3rd watch. I don't see my mind changing though. I thought he was cool but not a mind blowing character that I'd need to own

I was thinking the same exact thing. If they are offering articulated wings, I'm sure that they'd be a piece of engineering beauty and we're looking at over $300

I seriously hope this stays south of $300 otherwise I don't think I could stomach getting it

I seriously hope this stays south of $300 otherwise I don't think I could stomach getting it

I'm pretty positive that the price is riding on the intricacy of the wings. Static swap out wings will keep the price down and functioning ones will jack it up

Felt the exact same while watching the movie

Definitely picking up the figure. Mackie was great in the role and he and Evans as well as Johanssen had wonderful chemistry. The flying sequences were very well done unlike the ridiculous Angel treatment in X-Men 3. I really hope Falcon has even a small role in Avengers 2 (and small is fine since it will likely be overloaded with characters). In the next outing I'd like to see Falcon in a costume that gives a slight nod to the comic look without going overboard (sort of like Hawkeye's) and also has some nice built-in tech and weaponry.

I'm pretty positive that the price is riding on the intricacy of the wings. Static swap out wings will keep the price down and functioning ones will jack it up

I hope they are static, I could see a lot of problems if HT tried to make them functional.

I would rather pay more for functionality. Thats the reason I like these things. The intricate details. HT should try to get it as close to screen accurate as physically possible in 1/6 scale. :lol

Back