1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1444003053749-1042183722.jpg

Finally had time to unpack Falcon. Still playing around with poses to fit it in my detolf. Glad I picked this one up.

I think that's a pretty good pose as is dk. No need to be in a rush to change it. :)

I really like this figure also. Unfortunately, I don't have the space to display him with his wings deployed, but he still looks great with the rest of my TWS figures.

Looks good darkknight! I think Falcon is definitely an underrated figure. I want to get the CW version for sure!

Thanks DA! Yeah I love the military stealth look on him. I'm gonna get the CW version as well

I think that's a pretty good pose as is dk. No need to be in a rush to change it. :)

I really like this figure also. Unfortunately, I don't have the space to display him with his wings deployed, but he still looks great with the rest of my TWS figures.

Thanks SS! I think he looks good with wings deployed or not. You can't go wrong either way

Your welcome! Yeah his TWS outfit is great because of that military look. I like having origin outfits and I really like like his in particular. The CW version is gonna just rock though :D

Yeah, same goes with Captain America, I like TFA suit more than the Avengers suit. New is not always better.

i liked the look he had in ant-man

Yeah, I was pretty excited when I saw his appearance lol

Well, I was going to wait to see how sweet Falcon will look in Civil War, but I couldn't pass up snagging Falcon for about 160 shipped from Pop Cultcha. I like the more militaristic and tactical look of this version, but I may still end up picking up the CW version if it's badass enough. Now I'm trying to decide if I want him on top of my detolf or smushed inside like Hulk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Normally I would agree that the origin figure is typically the best iteration of a character, however in this case I personally am not a fan of the camo look. I really like his CW suit and I'm hoping that, whether an exclusive or not, his CW figure will come with Redwing.

I like his red suit, but the way I figured it is I won't find Falcon for $160 shipped again. Too good of a price to pass up, and if I feel the need to upgrade to the CW version I can sell mine for at least $200.

Back