1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMHO The one figure they needed to do special arms for was Hawkeye. They should have provided interchangeable sculpted arms in a drawing the bowstring pose.

Just get rid of the bare arms altogether, lol.

C2038394-5D48-4B26-ABE4-607DAAB19156.jpg

F4EF1600-72EA-490C-8260-B2BA99250360.jpg

F547ECDD-4ECC-46DC-A0FA-4FBB43DEFE17.jpg

00595085-757D-4662-A408-36A72CAF2BDC.jpg

573D99FA-0A7F-4C83-B496-4FAC89C56304.jpg

That looks great.
I'm assuming you just changed out the entire camo out fit? If so how hard was it to remove the old one and put on the new?

Actually, it's an entirely new figure, just built from parts. Of course, the cost was exactly the same as buying the original figure(and the body I used is a bootleg as no skin will be on show), but I was happy with the result. Plus of course the LEDs have been changed out for properly coloured red ones and the wings were altered to fold more.
I was going for his look when doing AF missions with "Riley". I even have a full other set of fatigues and harness/wings to make Riley.
And I have the full HT figure but not opened yet.

Can't wait to see CW falcon figure. Definitely holding out for that one

Yep...gonna wait for the CW version.

Oh, sorry I should of mentioned earlier. USH, they are having their summer sale. 20% off all instock items, exclusions apply.
Hot Toys - Captain America Winter Soldier - Falcon - Urban Samurai Hobbies
Thanks for the info! That is a great deal...but due to other things coming out within the next week (Hot Toys Hawkeye, Disney Infinity 3.0), I am just gonna wait for the CW version.

It was a good sale. Unfortunately, I have everything except Falcon but I think I'd rather have the new costume. That custom outfit looks good though

I love the look of WS Falcon, it has that military vibe. I'll also be getting the CW Falcon.

3 more hours before USH sale ends.

I love the look of WS Falcon, it has that military vibe. I'll also be getting the CW Falcon.

3 more hours before USH sale ends.

I was going to jump on it till i saw their return policy. Its pretty much youre on your own.

Was hoping the Falcon would be the next Hawkeye, then they go and show him off with a new costume with more red/white! And what's the bet the new one gets foldable wings! So tempted to do what you did User!

I was going to jump on it till i saw their return policy. Its pretty much youre on your own.

I guess they changed their policy. I think USH got burnt from the past, thats why they changed their policy. I'd still rather buy from them than ebay or amazon. But I understand your concern. BBTS would be the best bet.

Was hoping the Falcon would be the next Hawkeye, then they go and show him off with a new costume with more red/white! And what's the bet the new one gets foldable wings! So tempted to do what you did User!

That would be sick if the wings are more articulated if they make a CW Falcon. But since I plan on displaying this in my detolf, he will be wingless.

My TWS Falcon is displayed with his wings tucked into his pack, or "wingless", being that I don't have the shelf space to display him with the wings deployed.

Finally got him, he looks really good specially with his wings fully deployed but he needs massive room to do so.

Great review!

Yeah, I've noticed that most people have the propensity to display him on top of their detolfs, as a result of requiring the massive room with the wings. If you want to display it inside, the wings have to be tucked inside of his pack.

Great review!

Yeah, I've noticed that most people have the propensity to display him on top of their detolfs, as a result of requiring the massive room with the wings. If you want to display it inside, the wings have to be tucked inside of his pack.

You can display him with wings out inside a display. Just needs to be at an angle.

Back