1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't get over how good he looks once pose properly. I take back that he doesn't pop in the detolf!

Very nice pose and great figure all the time. :clap

Here comes my spidey......
poor pic
20150816_231255.jpg

and Civil War partner
20150813_235135.jpg

Absolutely unfair and crazy prices in the market now. Just depends of you think is it worth for. By the way, I bought it from last week at a higher prices(not crazy prices) but no regret.

So random question. Is this figure available anywhere at a relatively fair price? I know SSC and BBTS are sold out now. :(

Absolutely unfair and crazy prices in the market now. Just depends of you think is it worth for. By the way, I bought it from last week at a higher prices(not crazy prices) but no regret.

I feel sorry for the folks that were thinking this would make it to Spooktacular. I bought mine just a week before it sold out from sideshow.

I feel sorry for the folks that were thinking this would make it to Spooktacular. I bought mine just a week before it sold out from sideshow.
$250 for the exclusive in the for sale section, not too bad

I still think that patience = lower cost
I'll get this one day

Love this figure. So much fun to just pose and stare at it. So glad I got it when I did (which was only 2 months ago) as the aftermarket prices are really sh**y.

I'll get this one day

There's usually a price dip right around the time a new version is about to drop...usually. But if that version sucks...price spike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll get this one day

Very true, I've got a few figs i wanted for lower than retail(hulk/Banner/war machine ver.2/Bank robber Joker ver.2). but i was not going to risk missing out on this spider-man.

Just grabbed the EX at my local shop for a decent price!

I'm off to dinner shortly but can't wait to play with it later tonight. Going to use some of the poses I see here.

Back