1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's your friendly neighbourhood Spiderman!

3fcc35ccfff176efb45effad0baab935.jpg

f410a72ae5f3c99303d3825ac4023faf.jpg

53da923f2c392ef27b1c65363ba2f8bb.jpg

Excellent.

You guys are killin me. I think I dont want a figure til I see one of your amazing photographs and of course by then it's sold out or waitlist or ebay. You really do a much better job showing off Hot Toys products than the company does.

I love this piece. I wish the suit had a little more give to it, the boots tend to pop out of the legs when trying to get into more exaggerated poses, but I love this version of the costume and it was translated into physical form really well.

Extremely crushed. Received the figure today from an eBay auction I won. The guy had the exclusive pictured. I opened it up and it's the regular! :(

Trying to get this straightened out currently. Exactly why I don't like ordering on eBay. You never know what you're getting.

Extremely crushed. Received the figure today from an eBay auction I won. The guy had the exclusive pictured. I opened it up and it's the regular! :(

Trying to get this straightened out currently. Exactly why I don't like ordering on eBay. You never know what you're getting.

What's the difference?

I don't care about any of the extras (backpack, hat, etc...) that come with regular Spider-Man let alone a plutonium canister. The less reminders of the movie the better IMO.:lol The only reason I bought the figure is for Spidey himself.

Well that's not entirely why I'm unhappy. If I bought the regular and received the regular, cool. But I bought the exclusive and received the regular.. And that is ridiculous.

Well that's not entirely why I'm unhappy. If I bought the regular and received the regular, cool. But I bought the exclusive and received the regular.. And that is ridiculous.

That is totally understandable. Are you only interested in the Ex, or was the seller willing to give a partial refund to match what you would be willing to pay for a regular?

All I would be concerned about is if the mask looks good with no oil spots. Its such a crap shoot with this figure, you don't what you're gonna get if you send if back

Anyone got an idea of waitlist conversion on this from Sideshow?

My UK seller fell through so now I have to join the hunt, and don't want to wait on a wait list that will never get me the figure.

Back