1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been looking for cool pic's n pose's 4 spidey gonna have team up the bats and spidey tommorow and maybe have supe's fly in after bring on the big green guy. I wish i had some string to maybe make a web dio 4 him or buy some spiderweb decoration's. Either way such a fun figure to pose.

since monday until tonight i have been exchanging emails with elisse because I wanted spidey to be shipped to my girlfriends house.long story short It would have arrived today but with that stupid alternate shipping address form caused my shipping to be delayed.but atleast i got a notice 30 minutes ago saying its been shipped

Always wanted to pose this version of Spidey using the base from the first figure......

image.jpg image.jpg

Shelf Diving......

image.jpg

Last edited:
Just got this guy on hand today and I must say it looks much better. I was complaining about them switching the vinyl red to cotton red but the real thing does look closer to satin which is screen accurate. The blue seems more durable than asm1 since it does not have printed webbing.

Yep, finally got that stand in anticipation of this, even though I'll probably keep a Batman on it in the long run. Has anyone got a picture of his classic hanging upside down pose?

Its hilarious how much trash was talked about this figure and how many people canceled their po's and exclusives and now everyone is on the spidy train lol. This thread used to be dead R.I.P

If there is one thing you can count on here is a lot of complaining and assumptions. Canceling a PO that has no NRD is just silly of you haven't seen in hand pictures yet.

This is the spiderman to own. The side-by-side with ASM1 is revealing of how much better this one is.

Well, that's subjective. I got mine in a few days ago and decided to sell it off. Doesn't have the same impact as the first one.

The first suit was a great take on a modern and unique look of spidey on screen. Even how the spider symbol is placed higher on the chest really stands out.

Sure it has had its fair share of issues but design wise, ASM 1 takes it.

Well, that's subjective. I got mine in a few days ago and decided to sell it off. Doesn't have the same impact as the first one.

The first suit was a great take on a modern and unique look of spidey on screen. Even how the spider symbol is placed higher on the chest really stands out.

Sure it has had its fair share of issues but design wise, ASM 1 takes it.
I am the complete oposite. Never liked the modern design look. Prefer the classic, which they did with 2.

A group of my Favorite's HERO'S sorry couldnt fit everyone.

Some day's you gotta just play ha ha.

Back