1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Releasing tonight. Either they changed the suits material or it's a pass for me.

"Because I was washing the American flag.."
10482522_774601472578183_4303598496067420465_n.jpg

Thanks for the update, eager to see what the suit looks like!

Will be interesting to see if it's changed much at all. I fear a rush job on this one. OMG and Jingo pics will be be deciding factors for me.

Wow already going to be getting released. I cancelled my EX order the other day. If it turns out good I'll use a coupon code to get him cheaper. Regular will be fine with me.

Are we sure this isn't for Electro?

The picture is misleading but the quote is said by Peter so it's Spidey. hopefully he comes out good. I want to pick this guy up. I'm definitely not disappointed cancelling the EX. Regular will be fine with a coupon code.

Have the ex pre-ordered; with misgivings about the plasticky suit; can't wait to see the production piece. I don't think there's really an equivalent 1/6 offering out there right now, in terms of being so close to a classic Spidey...wasn't crazy about the Maguire versions...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The quote didn't come from Plastic Enemies though.... it's the only reason I bring it up.

Electro is due to come out on April 2015, Spidey on November 2014. I think it's a safe bet that this is for Spidey.

I know, but it's not the first time a figure has been released months before.... Also Electro looks like a simpler figure to construct. Might be that they've churned him out.

We'll see soon though :)

The quote didn't come from Plastic Enemies though.... it's the only reason I bring it up.

I know, but it's not the first time a figure has been released months before.... Also Electro looks like a simpler figure to construct. Might be that they've churned him out.

We'll see soon though :)

If Electro were slated for a December release, then maybe. I don't think it'd be seven, eight months early.

Back