1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, i bought one of these a couple weeks ago at newbury comics here in the boston area for $230. Wish i waited now. Still love mine though, no imperfections luckily.

My current ASM2 display.

cad45edf3d88a27a6b2b0e21e99cc45d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, this may have answered my question!

That's probably why I'm going to skip the AoU line because there are just too many. The Ultron sentries and drones are like the Chitauri where hardcore collectors will probably by more than one, and there are just so many characters, haha. I'm trying to figure out which ones I can do without.

Question to owners:

Can this figure do this? If so, pics please! Thanks in advance. (pic in the last page is close, but isn't quite this so I wanted to see if anyone has achieved it)

The-Amazing-Spider-Man-2-for--pTRU1-17508019dt.jpg

Well I am taking a risk and letting my order go through for him. Admittedly a bit nervous as the shop cant guarantee quality and no returns due to this.

Just hope that if hes "defective" its more the black marks rather than bad stitches or misaligned parts. Thinking that if I get a head with the black marks that as underneath the mask is just a blank head I may try to paint over the black smudges if simply clean wont help.

Pray for me brothers and sisters for I am weak. I know I will get the Civil War version but ATM I only have a black suit Spider Man and need some red and blue in the case.

Got my boy in today! Missed the coupon, but whatever. Was thinking about holding out for CW version, but then I kept looking at how comic perfect this figure is and regardless what CW gives us, this version is timeless Spider Man.

11102693_10155378349135117_485621652295531725_n.jpg

Back