1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Welcome home,old friend."

a8efc1854b30bde1934f9fd74dcc439b.jpg

Great photo, man!

24den44.jpg

Excellent pictures guys

I know iron spiderman is a must buy but I may have to buy this too. I won't imagine we'll see this suit anytime soon. Argh decisions

Wonder if this will become a collector's piece now that Spidey's back in the marvel verse and Garfield is history :lol

i would rather they cast somebody who is right for the role of Peter Parker and i always interpreted peter as a social awkward, nerdy, wimpy kid. so i'd rather they didn't cast one of these guys who is already popular, kinda defeats the purpose of becoming Spider-man in my opinion.

In a way, yes. I might be in the minority but i though he made a better Peter than Garfield, although he wasn't the best as Spider-Man I'll admit. which is why i'm really hoping they find someone new. I didn't like Garfield at all as Peter.

I'd like for them to go with an unknown, now that would be awesome.

I did really like Garfield though, and sad that we won't have an ending to the ASM story. Hopefully they'll do a book or comics or something. I wouldn't loved to see their take on Doc Ock and keep going with DD Harry.

I liked Garfield better in the first movie. Pete was too mopey throughout ASM2.

To fit Spidey into the MCU I'm sure it'll be explained he was bit by the spider around the time the Chitauri invaded which is why he missed that battle. I wanted Logan Lerman in the role last time around but it went to Garfield. He was pretty good in Fury and his character wasn't too far off from what Peter should be. Not a soldier, just a typist nerd that was thrown in over his head among the big boys. Being a nerd or awkward doesn't mean looking a certain way so I don't want them to cast along those lines. Ultimately it should go to who can rattle off witty quips better as apparently Marvel is gonna focus more on Peter being Spidey over Peter in relationships, if the article I read is to be believed, which is exactly how I want it.

Back