1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my ASM2 Spidey this week, as all the Sony leaks are coming out and now the possibility of a MCU Spidey reboot :thud: If this actually happens, I probably will end up selling my ASM2 as I'm a MCU snob.

I'd assume that the MCU version would actually be looking more like the classic Romita version with red and black. Most people always forget the original suit is red and black. Plus, I always thought that if Marvel Studios got the rights back, they might add the web pits to distinguish it from other Spidey suits we've seen on screen.

I'd assume that the MCU version would actually be looking more like the classic Romita version with red and black. Most people always forget the original suit is red and black. Plus, I always thought that if Marvel Studios got the rights back, they might add the web pits to distinguish it from other Spidey suits we've seen on screen.

Not only that but if he does happen to appear in Civil War, we'll also be seeing the Iron Spider. Now there's a figure Hot Toys would jump at the chance to make. And I would buy it in a heartbeat.

I just got a text message from the local dealer -- I can pick up my Spidey tomorrow! So excited, though I may not be available til Wednesday. I'm happy though that I picked the right place to get this from -- got it @ a good price of about $215, and they are the first store to get their units! YEY!

Well even if marvel does get spidey back I'll still cherish the figure cuz it's an amazing spiderman suit. You can easily pretend it's not the Garfield spidey the suit is just to amazing to pass up. Best costume on spidey yet.

Not only that but if he does happen to appear in Civil War, we'll also be seeing the Iron Spider. Now there's a figure Hot Toys would jump at the chance to make. And I would buy it in a heartbeat.

I would love that. So many different Spider-Man suits I would love to get. Hot Toys could pull that off.

All this talk and rumors of Spidey getting another rebooted trilogy soon, Spidey's appearance (in new costume) or no appearance in Marvel-produced films, and Andrew Garfield possibly not returning as Spidey--- might make this the classic-suited Spider-Man figure a real must-have.

I kind of hope they do a miles morales film. They will definitely need to do something different since the Tobey Garfield teen love story.

Does this type of stitching is ok?

I just got mine and this is how it looks...Plus The head has some oil like stain, its not that noticeable, but I know its there and that bugs me.
3.jpg
2.jpg

every left arm is like that. its where they close up the suit. the head though could be better...
So its normal then... Kind satisfy and not. This sucks. I guess I am gonna have to keep the figure like this, 'cause returning the figure back to SideShow is gonna cost me a lot since I live out of the U.S.A

Back