1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished comparing the prototype photos, current ones and ones of Loki from Comic Con.

The head sculpt is an improvement over the prototype one but still more room to improve...to me he looks too soft and smooth.

They at least fix the spacing for the armor by his ribs, the vambraces are on the right arm now, the scales are smaller and more to the right, the split in the tunic is more to the right instead centred.

The costume I still find too bulky and for the colouring of the armor I still need one in hand to see if it's tarnished enough.

46179-Are-you-from-the-future-RTCL.gif

We get it. It's the greatest headsculpt of all time. You are a fan. It's our loss if we cancel.

You don't have to keep repeating yourself.
:slap

Tom Hiddleston reacts to the figure...
TiqkjLV.gif

:lol :lol

Surprisingly, this headsculpt kind of grew on me the longer I look at it. Here's me wishing for a Heimdall along with Lady Sif and the Warriors Three.

Yes please!! Two of my most wanted figures right there! Hope we get them for Thor 3. Wouldn't turn down the Warriors Three figures either if they made them.

TDW looks far better, really not even close IMO. But I say keep cancelling so my WL converts :)

Hope you mange to get one! :)

We get it. It's the greatest headsculpt of all time. You are a fan. It's our loss if we cancel.

You don't have to keep repeating yourself.
:slap

you repeated yourself several times in this thread and OMGs, u even posted annoying GIFs on how much you don't like it, so yah, someone who "does like it" has every right to post what they want when they want, just like you can post whenever you dislike something.

:)

Annoying GIFs that people liked? K.

Also, it's all opinion based till you start saying 'Your loss if you cancel. Haha! Cancel. Lol fail. I'm winning'...
I hope your WL doesn't convert.

why do you have to act like this? its a toy site, ok. I can express my opinion, ok....welcome to Ignore List.

Annoying GIFs that people liked? K.

Also, it's all opinion based till you start saying 'Your loss if you cancel. Haha! Cancel. Lol fail. I'm winning'...
I hope your WL doesn't convert.

Hey now thats kinda rude.

Everyone gets that you don't like it and that morphosis does. Express your opinion and move on. Neither one of you should get into a battle of opinions because it makes it not enjoyable for everyone else to see two members bicker...although I am sure some people find it enjoyable...

Point is it shouldn't matter your opinion as long as you don't shove it down each others throats

You're right, DarkAngel. I deleted my previous post. Moving on.

Does anyone know why PlasticEnemies site doesn't work?
It seems all their Loki pics are only getting uploaded to Facebook... yet they have a url.
:thud:

I just cancelled mine so someone will get a convert, it wasn't the EX though just the regular. I only ordered in case of a miracle improvement so I'm not crushed, but still would have been nice to get a Loki on par with the Avengers one without paying those prices. :slap

Actually this looks very good. Damn, I was counting on a pass for this one. But now it looks like I need diz...

i'm gonna shove this down all your throats, no one gets an opinion in front of the god of mischief

532241_453674368044790_743602203_n.jpg

Back