1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Calm_down.gif

Haha :yess:

Surprisingly, this headsculpt kind of grew on me the longer I look at it. Here's me wishing for a Heimdall along with Lady Sif and the Warriors Three.

I would kill for a Sif from The Dark World. Her look was absolutely perfect in it. Heimdall on the other hand looked way better in the first Thor. Had a bigger helmet and more armor. They had to take some of that way in the 2nd movie since Idris Elba is getting more famous. XD I love the dude to death but he looked way more badass in the first movie.

Just finished comparing the prototype photos, current ones and ones of Loki from Comic Con.

The head sculpt is an improvement over the prototype one but still more room to improve...to me he looks too soft and smooth.

They at least fix the spacing for the armor by his ribs, the vambraces are on the right arm now, the scales are smaller and more to the right, the split in the tunic is more to the right instead centred.

The costume I still find too bulky and for the colouring of the armor I still need one in hand to see if it's tarnished enough.

Back