1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
modelzone show that Loki is due to arrive with them 31st March and I should get him the first week in April? Usually they're quite good at updating the release dates. Am I wishful thinking that I'll get him then?!:dunno

modelzone show that Loki is due to arrive with them 31st March and I should get him the first week in April? Usually they're quite good at updating the release dates. Am I wishful thinking that I'll get him then?!:dunno

Yes very wishful thinking, the guy has not even been released anywhere else yet. Tbh I am not expecting this guy til May or later personally.

Yes very wishful thinking, the guy has not even been released anywhere else yet. Tbh I am not expecting this guy til May or later personally.

Ok, thanks. I was really looking forward to seeing him in a few weeks. But I still have Bane and Black Widow to come soon.:clap

The pushed dates and the added numbers. I just backed out. I still think this will not be out till sometime in Sept/Dec 2013 and then it will be heavy discounted. Remember Loki sold out 3 times, and the 4 time did not sell out.

To those that are saying the woman will want him. Maybe, but are they going to wait over a year?

i've been waiting almost a year.

chicks are hardcore about their boy toys. don't underestimate them.

: D

The pushed dates and the added numbers. I just backed out. I still think this will not be out till sometime in Sept/Dec 2013 and then it will be heavy discounted. Remember Loki sold out 3 times, and the 4 time did not sell out.

To those that are saying the woman will want him. Maybe, but are they going to wait over a year?

I think we will see him very soon :pray: and have him in hand no later than the end of April :impatient:

Last edited:
i received an email today from amazon japan saying that loki ships may not april:monkey2

i've been waiting almost a year.

chicks are hardcore about their boy toys. don't underestimate them.

: D

If you say so, but I still see more and more of these getting canceled. You cannot tell someone a date, then another date, then another and again another and still think they will wait?

If you went out to dinner and they told you 20 mins. Then came back every 30 mins after. How long would you wait?

Then that would put Hulk, Catwoman and Iron man being out around this time 2014 :cuckoo:

Na we will see those very soon. I don't see them pushing a IM pass IM3. To many people would just cancel and order one from IM3. Hulk is easy I see that one coming on time.

If you say so, but I still see more and more of these getting canceled. You cannot tell someone a date, then another date, then another and again another and still think they will wait?

If you went out to dinner and they told you 20 mins. Then came back every 30 mins after. How long would you wait?

i did say so, yup!

and i didn't order a meal.

and oh well for the cancellations.

what difference does it make?

Pretty sure I'm not going to starve if my toy is not on time. I expect delays with these things so no big deal for me.

HT is really pushing these out now so I expect to see everything showing up a lot sooner than later.

:pray::pray:I just got a message from Modelzone saying that they are still expecting Loki to arrive at the end of the month.:pray::pray: Although it still sounds too good to be true, I'll probably get another message soon saying "Unfortunately your order for Hot Toys Loki has been delayed until....".

:pray::pray:I just got a message from Modelzone saying that they are still expecting Loki to arrive at the end of the month.:pray::pray: Although it still sounds too good to be true, I'll probably get another message soon saying "Unfortunately your order for Hot Toys Loki has been delayed until....".

We can hope, but I still think April 15th for me. Which is not so bad really.

Back